Treats, Trees, Tears

In which Rhalkyr makes @Gurashi cry. 

Treats, Trees, Tears

Absolutely enchanting bit of roleplay, and one that I've been looking forward to for a little while now - And it did not disappoint! Gurashi is a wonderful, preciously good character, and portrayed exquisitely. It was an absolute joy to interact with them, and I hope to do so more in the future! (Apologies in advance for emotional trauma and the death of local wildlife.)
"I see facets of you suited towards Myself, yes. But also facets suited for dearest Viravain, and even Manteekan and Shikari."
 -Nocht

Comments

• NochtNocht Glomdoring
    Reaching a huge hand around Gurashi, he extends a thick, calloused finger and, with a slow, deliberate motion, draws it down Gurashi's boot, bisecting the cartoonish heart neatly. "Tridemon."

• I've been vibrating all week hoping we'd get to meet! And I'm so glad we finally did! And I cannot wait to meet again! 

But also: 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• A flicker of carved teeth, a flash of white amidst the benign, verdant green.
    Rhalkyr states, "Followed, broken trail, you made. Good daughter, yes? Loves you, /very/ much."
    Eerily, the voice that follows this statement is uncannily a match to Cheliyi's, not a trace of the
    grinding bass of Rhalkyr's natural speech, nor his unusual cadence present. "They are named Gurashi.
    And I would do anything, for them."
    Oh man, you wanna see anything? The fisticuffs are coming, just you WAIT. (For real though, this part? So good. Using Chel's own voice like a mimicing crow, or something is just *chef's kiss* good writing. but chel will square up.)
    Cheliyi squints. Hesitantly, she asks, "Does He need pants?"
  • Cheliyi said:
    Oh man, you wanna see anything? The fisticuffs are coming, just you WAIT. (For real though, this part? So good. Using Chel's own voice like a mimicing crow, or something is just *chef's kiss* good writing. but chel will square up.)

Oh no.

"I see facets of you suited towards Myself, yes. But also facets suited for dearest Viravain, and even Manteekan and Shikari."
     -Nocht
  • I meant to go to bed an hour ago, but I found these. Keep them coming!
  • edited March 2021
    Little update! 

Gurashi apologies for their rascally child ( for hurting Rhalkyr in Spite Sprouts ) via a conversation conducted over tells, and swears on their love for Cheliyi and Tridemon to repay the debt owed to Rhalkyr. which will in no way have terrible consequences whatsoever. did nobody teach gurashi not to make open ended bargains with dark fae.

Meaningless Words
     -Nocht
  • Rhalkyr said:
    Little update! 

Gurashi apologies for their rascally child ( for hurting Rhalkyr in Spite Sprouts ) via a conversation conducted over tells, and swears on their love for Cheliyi and Tridemon to repay the debt owed to Rhalkyr. which will in no way have terrible consequences whatsoever. did nobody teach gurashi not to make open ended bargains with dark fae.

Meaningless Words

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’