The Wedding of Yilan and Qillilitli Skydrifter

Beneath a crystal-and-gold pergola hung with silks.                                               .
Pillars wrought of thick, limpid crystal uphold an elegant golden pergola here, which lords over the cloud gardens of the Grand Aerie with majestic grandeur. Etched into the gold capital of the columns, avian motifs are mute and swan-like as they soar around the column in search of new horizons. Skyblooms climb about these pillars with their white-and-lavender blossoms, releasing a sweet-scented aroma from their petals as they wind about the pergola's aureate structure. Silken banners have been hung from its gleaming rafters, diaphanous and lovely as they billow at the slightest breeze. These gossamer pennants each bear the colours and insignia of an esteemed Master Artist House of Hallifax, complete with gemstone tassels that chime pleasantly when caught in motion. The sweeping expanse of the pergola allows for a luxury of space, its cool shade making it perfect for hosting a variety of activities, such as an impromptu concert or a picnic. The entirety of this stunning pergola rests upon a thick cushion of cloud, pearly-white in its disarming softness. A delicate bridge arches to meet it, crystalline and sparkling as it rises over the sun-kissed clouds. Engraved with soaring swans, a crystalline table stands here, various platters, bowls, and trays stacked high upon it. Calioliahali Skydrifter looms here, lingering with an unsettling aura of strict severity. She wields a storm-grey katana of silvery resplendence with both hands. Facet Yilan is here. They wield a delicate crystal staff in their left hand. Mmellialleh Skydrifter is here, shrouded. Orbiting around her head are several spinning crystals. Fillirriqili Skydrifter, Crest of the Aerie lingers here, the coolly pure scent of skyblooms and wind wisps surrounding his form like mountain mist. He wields a turquoise temporal resonator in his left hand and a crystalline rhododendron square shield in his right hand. Orbiting around his head are several spinning crystals.
You see exits leading east and south.

[look Yilan]
They are a feathered cloud trill, with gently-lidded eyes in a delicate-looking countenance. Irises of piercing neon blue claim pride-of-place as their most remarkable feature, accented by a smudged border of dusty-red eyeshadow. Above, a soft, feathery crest wisps past Yilan's straight, arched brows, the downy plumes tinted pearl pink. Avian wings capture the soft white of a snow cloud, their expanse near overwhelming for their fragile silhouette, which is nonetheless carefully held, graceful and fleet-footed. Their feathers are rimed in ice crystals that shiver away in glassy prisms, tiny enough to evaporate before ever touching the ground. A steel-hued scar traces along their cheek, gifted by Terentia, the Even Bladed, for their mettle in the field of battle.
They are wearing:
a bright red tunic embroidered with birds
dark grey formal trousers
a pair of soft black leather ankle boots.

[look Qillilitli]
She is a feathered cloud trill demigoddess and bustles with effervescent energy, characterized by animated and perhaps restless mannerisms that belie her lissome frame. The trill's shorter stature and slender figure are yet compensated by her impressive wingspan; jet black feathers with flecks of silver and gold comprise mighty avian wings that would surely withstand the most violent of storms. From the top of her head to her back, a sable crest runs down the center like a mohawk, boasting a wavy, voluminous plume that curls slightly forwards at the feather tips. Peering out in contrast to her fair complexion, intense sapphirine eyes gaze upon the world with indominatable curiosity, often flickering about as if she were perpetually calculating. A steel-hued scar traces along her cheek, gifted by Terentia, the Even Bladed, for her mettle in the field of battle.
She is wearing:
a glistening white pearl-beaded suit
highly polished dress shoes
an iridescent white fractal flower brooch
a golden pocket watch.

With no warning, Alexandria materialises into existence in the blink of an eye, the faint blur of an afterimage from the south the only trace of her movement.
One claw extended before her, Elliphira the Cloud-Riding Quokka hovers in from the south.

Alexandria puts 36 effervescent nimbus and sugar cloud wedding cakes into an ivory porcelain platter.

Calioliahali gives Alexandria a respectful salute.

Yilan gives a short gasp of elation.

Chairwoman Alexandria Shevat, the Effervescent Sylph says, "You can also use the bowl and tray, as well as the table, for other food items if you wish."

Alexandria winks knowingly.

Constructed from smooth planes of frosted crystalline, this exquisite table bears tiny, artfully placed snowflake inclusions beneath its surface. Smooth and polished, the edges are reminiscent of ice with decorative, bevelled edges. This fine piece of furniture sits atop thick and stout legs, each crystal pillar engraved with the crest of the Aerie, soaring swans flying to partake of the feast above.
It weighs about 100 pounds.
An exquisite, crystalline table engraved with soaring swans is holding:
Nothing.
It has the following aliases: table, banquet.
[HINT]: You see a PLATTER, a BOWL, and a TRAY on the table. Probe them to see the menu selection.
Cups and glasses are empty, refill them from a keg or other container.

With a flourish of their arm, Yilan bows deeply.

Raising her hand in greeting, Alexandria says "Hello!"

Comprehension flashes across Qillilitli's face.

Qillilitli bows respectfully to Alexandria.

Alexandria hums a happy tune.

Agent Qillilitli Skydrifter says, "Welcome, Chairwoman, and thank you! Ah, I have use for the table for the ceremony, if that is quite alright."

Kxikcia arrives, following Azazilliy Skydrifter, Consul of Unity.

Chairwoman Alexandria Shevat, the Effervescent Sylph smiles and says, "Of course."

Kxikcia curtseys gracefully.

Chairwoman Alexandria Shevat, the Effervescent Sylph says, "That's why we have it in the gardens."

Chairwoman Alexandria Shevat, the Effervescent Sylph says, "Rather than the estate proper."

Agent Qillilitli Skydrifter smiles and says, "Excellent!"

Qillilitli puts a wicker basket into an exquisite, crystalline table engraved with soaring swans.

Qillilitli casts a threatening finger at everyone and exclaims, "No one touch that!" Her gaze lingers upon Fillirriqili with a profound silence.

Yilan peers about themself unscrupulously.

Azazilliy bows respectfully to Zalan.

Zalan inclines his head politely to those around him.

Calioliahali gives Zalan a respectful salute.

Qillilitli bows respectfully to Zalan.

Zalan Shevat, Facet of the Collective says, "Pardon me for, as the Gaudiguchians would say, "crashing" this festive occasion."

Alexandria's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Alexandria gives Zalan a peck on the cheek.

Agent Qillilitli Skydrifter says to Zalan, "Not at all, sir! Thank you for joining us; it is an honour to share this occasion with our comrades."

Alexandria ceases to wield a sticky spatula of Solstice peppermint in her left hand.

Alexandria ceases to wield a delicate crystal staff in her right hand.

Yilan nods solemnly.

Zalan nods his head emphatically.

Yilan puts 24 mixed vegetable spring rolls into an ivory porcelain bowl.

Zalan Shevat, Facet of the Collective says, "I cannot stay long, so pardon me if I leave quietly, but I wanted to wish you both well."

Yilan puts 20 smoked salmon sandwiches into an ivory porcelain bowl.

Yilan puts 50 rose cup cakes into a latticework vermeil tray.

Yilan puts 20 rose cup cakes into a latticework vermeil tray.

Zalan Shevat, Facet of the Collective says, "The Collective is stronger when such marital bonds are formed."

Agent Qillilitli Skydrifter smiles and says, "Of course, thank you."

Alexandria murmurs politely under her breath, "Perhaps one day I might live to see my own family form such."

Addressing her siblings with a broad smile, Agent Qillilitli Skydrifter says, "You all look so sharp!"

Midnight shadows coalesce around a new day, and Mother Night embraces the land in utter darkness.
It is now the 23rd of Avechary, 584 years after the Coming of Estarra.

Facet Yilan says, "Indeed! The tailor who outfitted you all outdid themselves."

Qillilitli's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.

Azazilliy Skydrifter, Consul of Unity says to Yilan, "Indeed, our family tailor is rather exceptional."

Mmellialleh blushes furiously.

[look Azazilliy]
They are a feathered cloud trill titan. Grandiose wings unfurl gracefully behind their lithe form, a vast expanse of stark obsidian black pennae interlaced with sparkling scintillas of slate-grey and silvery-gold colouring sweeping down to their feet. A downy crest of voluminous plumage, nearly indistinguishable in colour from their feathered wings, crowns their head, dark feathers cascading down their back, with gentle wisps carelessly swept across their forehead and airily tracing their avian features. Their crystalline eyes are captivatingly piercing - the periwinkle hue evoking thoughts of clear winter skies on a cloudless day. A steel-hued scar traces along their cheek, gifted by Terentia, the Even Bladed, for their mettle in the field of battle. Orbiting around their head are a turquoise crystal, a jade crystal, a garnet crystal, a beryl crystal, an opal crystal, an onyx crystal, a bloodstone crystal, an amethyst crystal, an emerald crystal, a sapphire crystal, a diamond crystal, and a ruby crystal.
They are wearing:
a suave indigo-blue suit with pearl buttons
soft, dark brown suede boots
a dark onyx pocket watch with a star charm, just peeking out of a suit pocket
a rubescent orchid.

[look Mmellialleh]
She is a feathered cloud trill demigoddess of statuesque height and shapely form. She has taken great care with her appearance, bedecked in finery fit for the momentous occasion. Her crown's blue and black downy feathers are artfully molded in an uplifted creation that would resemble a sophisticated hairstyle if she possessed hair. Her slightly too-large eyes are smudged with dark tint drawing attention to the warmth of her saxe blue gaze. Pale cheeks have received a splash of soft peach, and her small mouth, too, is enhanced with skillfully applied color. Her choice in ensemble, a bounteousness of blues, flatters her natural coloring from the top of her head to the glorious hues of her feathers. Mmellia's wings, by far her most noticeable feature, rise behind her and flank her body through the open back of her gown. From the midnight atramental marginal coverts to the cobalt secondary and primaries, the color gradient of her wings reflects an overall pattern of the night sky. Speckles of color adorn the rich blues and blacks in a perfect mimicry of the constellations. Orbiting around her head are a turquoise crystal, a jade crystal, a beryl crystal, an amethyst crystal, an emerald crystal, a diamond crystal, a garnet crystal, an opal crystal, an onyx crystal, a bloodstone crystal, and a sapphire crystal.
She is wearing:
a fashionable fascinator festooned with frivolous frippery
a breathtaking earring of glittering ice through her right ear
a breathtaking earring of glittering ice through her left ear
a blue jade hoop through her right ear
a blue jade hoop through her left ear
a crystal feather earring through her left ear
a pendant of shifting coloured glass
a midnight black stole of the stars
a midnight blue gown strewn with diamonds
black leather shoes with pointed, steel-tipped high heels.

[look Calioliahali]
She is a feathered storm trill demigoddess, a statuesque and imposing woman that stands well over six and a half feet tall. Her face is full of strong, rough edges, evoking imagery from a battlefield: her skin's hue is reminiscent of dusty, sun-bleached bones, long since stripped of their flesh and vitality; her lips are the tone of blackened earth, and her eyes the tint of a cloudless morning sky polluted by plumes of smoke. The feathers that adorn her head, the expansive wings upon her back, and much of the rest of her body are the color of a stream into which bodies were carelessly thrown, their blood staining the water. At the end of each of her well-muscled arms are hands hardened by callouses, and the nails that tip each of her fingers are curved and appear to have been sharpened, giving them a talon-like quality. A steel-hued scar traces along her cheek, gifted by Terentia, the Even Bladed, for her mettle in the field of battle.
She is wearing:
a simple sepia-brown dress patterned with sparrows
the Quintessential Mandala of Resplendent Harmony
formal black heeled shoes.

[look Fillirriqili]
He is a feathered cloud trill ink-stained demigod and is of moderate build. Light grey feathers adorn his plumage, with a barely-perceptible golden line meanders down his back in a eddying whorl of ruffled indifference. Casting a mildly distracted gaze over his surroundings are a pair of cloudy blue eyes reminiscent of a field of windswept cornflowers set against a cerulean Avechary sky. Carrying himself with a youthful exuberance, his movements unusually seem almost excessively measured for his age. Starkly juxtaposed are errant tufts of feathers sticking rakishly out of his wings, their odd and even angles lending a turbulent flair to the otherwise neatly kept outlines of his form. A steel-hued scar traces along his cheek, gifted by Terentia, the Even Bladed, for his mettle in the field of battle. Orbiting around his head are a turquoise crystal, a jade crystal, a  beryl crystal, an amethyst crystal, an emerald crystal, a ruby crystal, a garnet crystal, an opal crystal, an onyx crystal, a bloodstone crystal, and a sapphire crystal.
He is wearing:
a silver-accented leather satchel of pale rose
a translucent sapphire ring of intricately etched winds
rubescent clockwork field plate
a frost flower pendant
cosy knit gloves embroidered with kittens
an iridescent white fractal flower brooch
dark onyx pocket watch with a star charm

Agent Qillilitli Skydrifter says to Yilan, "Were we waiting for anyone else?"

Facet Yilan says, "I don't believe so!"

Facet Yilan says, "Though if I have forgotten someone, I hope they forgive me later."

The corners of Yilan's mouth turn up as they grin mischievously.

Qillilitli starts counting her trill siblings and nods.

Agent Qillilitli Skydrifter says, "I think we got them all!"

Yilan nods their head emphatically.

Facet Yilan says, "Then we are ready."

Bowing slightly, Agent Qillilitli Skydrifter says to Alexandria, "Whenever you are ready, Chairwoman."

Alexandria nods her head emphatically.

Lifting one hand to trail her fingertips along the edge of a nebulous pauldron of trailing mist, Alexandria lifts her head to gaze at the distant horizon for a moment with a faint smile. "If my Lady were here today, She would say nothing that might be expected, unless you were perhaps at my own wedding. She would speak of how love is futile, destined to break those involved." She turns her gaze back down, to look at Qillilitli and Yilan directly.

Qillilitli's skin catches your eye with its healthy glow.

Alexandria's smile turns wry, and she shakes her head slightly. "For all that I am Hers in so many ways, in this I would disagree. I have seen unity in this family, and I know that theirs are bonds as strong as any mortal is likely to make. The time you have been in Hallifax thus far, you have been an example of fortitude, perseverance, and a willingness to adapt. In you, perhaps, even She might see a glimmer of hope."

"The Grand Aerie, and the city of Hallifax, both offer the gentle guidance of seeking the Higher Emotions - those inspired by Love, Beauty, Truth, Honour, and Altruism." Alexandria's smile softens, and she lowers her hand as she continues. "On this day, we honour a union that will hopefully be an example to us all of those inspired by Love, and a lasting union that strengthens both the family they are part of, and the city itself."

Clapping her hands together sharply a few times, Alexandria beams at Qillilitli and Yilan, saying, "And now, I believe you have vows you wish to speak?"

Qillilitli smiles at Alexandria and looks to Yilan.

Yilan takes Qillilitli's hands in theirs, smiling gently at their bride.

Facet Yilan says, "Dearest Tli, you are a bright sun in my life. Ever since we met, I've known you to be a kind, warm, and infinitely giving individual, seeing to the cultivation and care of everyone around you."

Facet Yilan says, "You're the kind of person I want to journey beside, down the path of our lives. I want to always look in the same direction as you, into the future. But you're also the kind of person I want to stand beside and watch the sunset with, to take solace in the here and now, and to celebrate that I've found someone so wonderful to spend the rest of my life with."

Facet Yilan says, "You're simple to trust and you're even simpler to love, and sometimes it's difficult to find people who are a combination of the two."

Facet Yilan says, "I love you. I hope that if I have not yet proved my worthiness to stand beside you, that I soon will. I'll work hard to be deserving of you, throughout our life together."

Yilan visibly and gently squeezes Qillilitli's hands in theirs, and nods quietly.

The last vestiges of midnight shadows flee as Mother Night hides herself from the luminous arrival of her shining mate as he chases her across the bowl of the sky.

Streaks of violet light snake across the morning sky, colouring it a deep purple.

Qillilitli smiles broadly at Yilan's words and breathes deeply, gazing into Yilan's eyes. Expressed with an indomitable confidence, the trill says, "From the moment that I first met you, I knew that you were too good for me," Qillilitli cracks a wide smile, continuing, "and if I didn't know that, Aza was always there to remind me of it."

Azazilliy nods their head emphatically.

Qillilitli allows her smile to falter slightly, assuring the sincerity of her words. She continues in a more solemn tone, "And I suppose, in a way, one might suppose there is nothing more to seek in love than that very tether that inspires us to become more than what we are alone. In you, I have found a partner who inspirits in me a passion and zeal to be the very best trill I could possibly be: one who serves you, my family, and the Collective."

Agent Qillilitli Skydrifter says to Yilan, "You inspire me with your immeasurable kindness and altruism. Even in my highest aspiration to become an accomplished healer, I find flaw in my ambition, in comparison to you. Where I sought to cure, you would seek to nurture. I know now that not all ailments can be made well by science, and not all problems are a simple formula to solve. Rather, we would all do well to embody such virtues as unyielding compassion and a selfless resolve. In your humility and grace I find true beauty, for you do not seek admiration, appreciation, or praise, and yet you deserve every bit of it in the highest."

Agent Qillilitli Skydrifter says to Yilan, "In this, Yilan, I freely give to you everything that I am, everything that I have - foremost, my affection and my devotion. I vow to love, to protect, and to provide for you until the end of our days. The Fates continue to smile upon us, as I am ever grateful to take you as my partner in life. I love you with all of my heart, and words cannot express my joy as we begin this next chapter, together."

Qillilitli softly squeezes Yilan's hands in her own.

Yilan flashes Qillilitli a joyous smile.

Qillilitli turns to Alexandria and says, "Chairwoman, before we proceed, I would like to call upon my siblings to join me in a ceremonial exchange." She takes Yilan and leads her partner to the crystalline table. With a wave of her hand, Tli gestures for her siblings to come join them.

Azazilliy looks around in confusion before stepping toward the table.

The temporal fabric steadies itself as Zalan leaves to the east.
Jucco, the golden alicanto, flaps his wings with a thunderclap and flies to the east, crystals trailing among his tail feathers.

Fillirriqili takes a few shuffling steps forward towards the table.

Calioliahali dutifully follows her siblings to the table with measured steps.

Mmellialleh joins her siblings by tentatively stepping forward.

Agent Qillilitli Skydrifter smiles and says, "My dear siblings, thank you for joining us. As you well know, you mean the world to me; I am truly humbled to call you my kin. It gives me immense joy to have you here with me today, and I wished to somehow offer proper reverence to you all. Your acceptance of Yilan as my spouse and our kin is my sacred honour, and I wished to share in this moment with you in deference to our bonds."

Qillilitli takes a wicker basket from an exquisite, crystalline table engraved with soaring swans.

Fillirriqili offers a soft shy smile of encouragement at Qillilitli.

Qillilitli inspects the inside of the basket, with apparent relief that its contents were undamaged.

Qillilitli picks up 6 porcelain tea cups embellished with golden feathers from a wicker basket.

Mmellialleh beams broadly at Qillilitli.

After carefully removing each from the basket, Qillilitli sets the array of six cups in front of her upon the table. She then retrieves a ceramic teapot from the basket before setting the container aside.

Qillilitli takes a ceramic teapot from a wicker basket.

Qillilitli surveys everything in place and begins to explain the proceedings. "So, in an all-not-that-secret mission," the trill says, pointedly looking at Fillirriqili, laying blame for an unsaid transgression, "I went back home to retrieve a case of cloudberries from the farm. I was able to brew up a batch of tea, and I would be honoured if you would join me in sharing this pot with our new family member."

Agent Qillilitli Skydrifter says, "Beyond the obvious significance of this gesture as a nod to our heritage, I also find great meaning in the partaking of this with you all. This tea has been created by the work of our hands and our minds, a duty and art upheld by Skydrifters long before us. Let it serve as a symbol of our toils - all of our harships and triumphs - and the journeys we have undertaken to arrive to where we are today - from undistinguished farmhands to now proud Hallifaxians."

Qillilitli sweeps her gaze among her siblings and partner standing with her. "In the sharing of these cups, so too do we intend to share all that is, and all that will be. For indeed there is no 'mine', there is no 'yours'. There is only 'ours'. I give everything as I am to you, my kin, as you do for me, as we now pledge to do for Yilan."

As the trill completes her familial address, her gaze rests upon Yilan, and Qillilitli offers a reassuring smile. "To you, my love, my heart bursts with joy that you will be as much a part of my life as theirs, for your kind and nurturing soul will surely herald a warmth in our family and serve to bond us ever closer, even as we grow ever larger."

Qillilitli picks up a small silver spoon, lifts the lid of the teapot, and gently stirs the cloudberry tea, assuring a homogenous mixture of the fruity, frigid beverage. She delicately allows the spoon to drip its remaining contents, before setting the implement aside. With utmost respect to the task at hand, the trill takes up the teapot and begins to meticulously pour a cup. Satisfied with the portion, she sets the teapot down and carefully offers the drink to Azazilliy. With a smile and wink, she says to Azazilliy, "Here you are, my dapper twin. It's a good brew - nice and sweet!"

Qillilitli exclaims, "Don't drink it yet!" in a joking yet entirely serious manner. With a delicate exchange, Qillilitli gives a porcelain tea cup embellished with golden feathers to Azazilliy Skydrifter, Consul of Unity.

Sunlight billows across the realm, revealing the full glory of the majestic sun's luminous presence as he climbs higher into the sky.

Azazilliy looks curiously at the display, before smiling widely, hands holding tightly to the cup.

Qillilitli reaches for the teapot and again pours another cup, this time extending it to Mmellialleh and exclaiming, "Here you are, lovely!" Smiling, Qillilitli gives a porcelain tea cup embellished with golden feathers to Mmellialleh Skydrifter.

As she fixes another teacup, Qillilitli bows her head slightly in a show of reverence to Calioliahali. "For you, dear sister," the trill intones. Carefully raising the drink, Qillilitli gives a porcelain tea cup embellished with golden feathers to Calioliahali Skydrifter.

Qillilitli exclaims, "Last but not least, my favourite brother!" She smiles as she pours the cloudberry tea and raises her eyebrows with a bit of underlying mirth or mischief. With great care, Qillilitli gives a porcelain tea cup embellished with golden feathers to Fillirriqili Skydrifter, Crest of the Aerie.

Qillilitli looks to Yilan and cannot help but break into a broad smile. She dutifully pours a cup of the cloudberry tea and says to Yilan, "I saved the best pour for you, of course!" She gives a bit of a nervous laugh, admitting, "Ahh, I really hope it's good!" With the utmost delicacy, Qillilitli gives a porcelain tea cup embellished with golden feathers to Facet Yilan.

Qillilitli empties the remaining contents of the teapot into the last cup.

Qillilitli puts a ceramic teapot into a wicker basket.

Calioliahali accepts the proffered cup with a similar reverence, allowing her usual grim mask to slip momentarily as she offers her sister a brief, genuine smile.

Qillilitli puts a wicker basket into an exquisite, crystalline table engraved with soaring swans.

Qillilitli sets the teapot aside, and raises her own cup in toast, gesturing to her siblings and partner to follow suit. Qillilitli says, "Everyone."

Yilan curiously looks into the porcelain cup, then their features soften into a gentle expression. They raise their tea cup in a toast as well.

Fillirriqili beams happily at Qillilitli. Taking a delicate sniff of the aroma wafting up from the cup, he nods approvingly and raises the cup towards the center in toast.

Azazilliy raises their cup, being careful not to spill a drop.

Mmellialleh encloses the cup within her hands and raises it to inhale the scent rising from it.

Alexandria smiles faintly, standing still as she watches the proceedings.

Calioliahali carefully raises her own cup, joining the toast.

Qillilitli says, "It is my utmost honour to share this bond with all of you. Thank you for your support, your comradery, and your love. Here's to family and to new beginnings!" Tli brings the cup to her mouth and gently drinks its frosty contents, thoroughly savouring the cloudberry tea and the moment alike.

Qillilitli empties out a porcelain tea cup embellished with golden feathers into her mouth.

Yilan empties out a porcelain tea cup embellished with golden feathers into their mouth.

Azazilliy empties out a porcelain tea cup embellished with golden feathers into their mouth.

Calioliahali empties out a porcelain tea cup embellished with golden feathers into her mouth.

Mmellialleh empties out a porcelain tea cup embellished with golden feathers into her mouth.

Fillirriqili empties out a porcelain tea cup embellished with golden feathers into his mouth.

Qillilitli bows to her siblings and wipes an errant tear from her eye. She offers a brief yet monumental, "Thank you," before offering her hand to Yilan.

Yilan accepts Qillilitli's hand in theirs and kisses the back of it.

Facet Yilan says, "Thank you for welcoming me into your family."

Qillilitli smiles and leads Yilan back to stand before Alexandria. She says, "Thank you for your patience; we are ready to proceed, Chairwoman."

The cosmic fabric shudders as aether flares break out around Crumkindivia, the Workshop of Xion, and Frosticia, freeing the energies within the Ring of Mystic Gumdrops, the Crystal Ring of the Elements, and the Ring of the Killing Frost for any nexus to claim. The sun reaches the zenith of the firmament, pausing in his quest to allow the land to bask in his shining golden rays.

Azazilliy smiles gently at the proceedings, taking a few steps to rejoin Kxikcia, before blinking.

Fillirriqili Skydrifter, Crest of the Aerie says, "The bubbles themselves celebrate your impending union, sister."

Azazilliy nods their head at Fillirriqili.

Qillilitli flashes Fillirriqili a joyous smile.

Ayisdra inclines his head politely to those around him.

Ayisdra spreads his arms wide, and the air between his hands begins to warp and twist, dancing with brilliant multicoloured light as he bores a hole through the fabric of the planes.

The light spread of cloud overhead fluffs up into sparse cotton bodies.

Noting that Yilan and Qillilitli have already joined hands with a small nod, Alexandria gesturing for the couple to remain so as she suggests gently, "Now, would you please exchange the rings?"

Azazilliy checks their suitpockets in a panic before they find a carved box.

Qillilitli nods her head emphatically.

Azazilliy picks up 2 plain golden bands from a carved box of dark wood.

Qillilitli flashes Azazilliy a joyous smile.

Carefully holding the rings in their hands, the trill approaches the pair, obsidian-wings fanning gently behind them. With a firm pat on the shoulder and a broad smile, Azazilliy gives a plain golden band to Agent Qillilitli Skydrifter.

With a soft smile, Azazilliy gives a plain golden band to Facet Yilan.

With a bow to her twin, Agent Qillilitli Skydrifter says, "You honour me, sibling. I thank you."

Yilan takes Qillilitli's hand in theirs and gently slips a golden band upon her finger.

Qillilitli takes Yilan's hand and, with a confident smile, similarly places the ring upon their finger.

Qillilitli nods her head at Alexandria.

Simply, Chairwoman Alexandria Shevat, the Effervescent Sylph says, "And with these words, you are bound together formally, as you already are in your hearts."

Yilan gives Qillilitli a peck on the cheek.

A soft glow shining in her crystalline face, Kxikcia applauds quietly but enthusiastically as she gazes toward Qillilitli and Yilan.

Qillilitli laughs and draws Yilan into a brief kiss.

Yilan deeply inclines their head to Calioliahali, saying respectfully, "Thank you, Cali. I appreciate your--oh!"

Azazilliy smiles fondly at the couple, leaning gently against Kxikcia, as they join in applause.

Calioliahali adds her own brief, polite applause.

Agent Qillilitli Skydrifter says to Alexandria, "Thank you for honouring us with your words and presence. We are greatly indebted to you!"

Qillilitli bows respectfully to Alexandria.

Facet Yilan Skydrifter says, "Yes, thank you very much, Chairwoman! For officiating as well as bringing refreshments."

Yilan's mouth turns up as their face breaks into a smile.

Agent Qillilitli Skydrifter says, "Ah yes, indeed!"

Facet Yilan Skydrifter says, "Your words were deeply appreciated."

Agent Qillilitli Skydrifter smiles and says, "And thank you, esteemd family and guests, for joining us here."

Facet Yilan Skydrifter says, "Thank you everyone for coming! We hope you enjoy the refreshments."

Yilan gestures at the table.

Facet Yilan Skydrifter smiles impishly and says, "After the flares, if you all so choose."

Alexandria nods her head emphatically.

One moment Alexandria is there, and then she is gone; a faint afterimage blurs south, the only trace of her movement.
Pointing one claw to the south, Elliphira the Cloud-Riding Quokka directs her cloud as she departs.

Azazilliy Skydrifter, Consul of Unity says to Qillilitli, "Seems only fitting for your special day to include an extra adventure."

Agent Qillilitli Skydrifter says, "Yeah, you know it."

Comments