Any Cmud/Zmud systems?

I'm aware of how good m&m is, but I honestly don't like Mudlet due to my lack of knowledge on how it works.

Before spending 80 credits on it and having to learn an entirely new client, I thought I'd find out if there are any systems for other clients, specifically Cmud as it is my favorite. I also like Zmud since it's what I started with.

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    I was looking for one of those some two years ago... no success at the time, but eh... who knows, someone might have come up with something in the meantime.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    When it comes to clients, the two widely available, public systems are for MUSHclient and Mudlet. The systems for Cmud and Zmud sorta fell to the wayside with their creators.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited February 2014

• Thanks for the replies. m&m it is.
  • Personally I think it's worth the time to get used to Mudlet, but I do still have the system I made for myself in zMUD on my old harddrive that I don't mind giving out. The last time I actually tried updating it was I don't even know how many new guilds ago though, and it wasn't perfect event when it was up to date.
  • As a Mac/Linux/Windows user, I can attest to the awesomeness that is mudlet and its cross platforminess.  I keep my character profile in my dropbox account, and I have zero issues moving from computer to computer.  You can make mush work using wine, but it always felt a bit more sluggish than I cared for.
  • I can see it's been awhile since this was addressed, but is there any systems out there for zmud/cmud anymore? The one listed somewhere here... also linked somewhere here... is no more.
  • I'll be honest.. I'm slowly putting one together. It takes time though, and I was dormant for awhile. So meh.