Accepting scripting commissions.

edited March 2013 in Mechanic's Corner
Pretty straightforward. As the title suggests, I am currently accepting most offers of work in this regard.

Whilst the offer is primarily targeted towards Mudlet users, I am willing to script most things that you require in Lua, shell script, Perl or Python. Should your request not be for the aforementioned client, you may have to be willing to accept raw code. (Although I will offer support in finalising said code into the client of your choice such that you will have a finished product).

As most of you are aware, I have a long history of programming behind me and can assure that any work undertaken will be completed to the highest of standards and to your satisfaction.

Prices are negotiable depending on requirements. All code will be supplied as loadable modules (byte-compiled and tied to you) unless you wish to pay a small extra for the source.

Payment can be in the form of credits, dingbats or $. The choice is yours.

If you require any examples, recommendations or further information, please do not hesitate to contact me: support@pharanyx.com.

Thanks and kind regards,

Martin.

Comments

• edited May 2013
    (The contents of this post have been removed for advertising scripts against Lusternia's policy)
  • Finally, all offerings outlined here will shortly be available at http://www.pharanyx.com/scripts

Please do bookmark the site and stay tuned!
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Keep getting a 404 on your website.
  • Oh, dear. Resolving. Many thanks.
  • http://www.pharanyx.com/scripts  is still turning up a 404.
  • Hi Draylor I was searching the forums for some Mudlet scripts and found you made a script for catching locations on WHO when thirdeye is activated. I sadly could not find a link to download such, would you be willing to share such with me as I would really enjoy having it. Thank you
  • Does anyone know the pattern for this with CONFIG THIRDEYE OFF so I can get clickables next to peoples location to travel to them? Thank you
  • Is this still active?

I'd love a script for alchemy o.o
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • Sorry. At the moment, it is not. I'll be starting back up in a few weeks, however. In the meantime, Neos may very well help you out. He's a good coder.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Psh, I'm more than just a good coder!
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"