Domoth Comedy Club

You say, "I'll have to remember to try out my new jokes next domoth we do."

You say, "They performed very well among the Serfs."

Tinged with aristocratic lilt, Aspirant Arae whispers, "Oh no."

Shango strokes a megalithic katana riddled with veins of ore tenderly.

You say to Shango, "The wise Loboshigaru once say , "Chasing tail does not make ends meet"."

You nod your head sagely.

Primarch Shango D'Cente, Dark Animus of the Machine says, "None would voice protest if I collected another head of yours."

Ilthilior nods his head affirmatively.

You say, "Two aslari walk in a bar, the first one says, "I'm a leopard, you look like a cheetah." the second one replies, "Oh no I'm actually a taurian." the first asks, "Really?" the second admits, "No I'm lion.""

You glance askance.

Arae passes a discreet look to you, an impish smile upon painted lips.

Huskii grips their sides and chortles madly.

Caliph Eritheyl Ryseni, Idle Wonderer says to you, "I have petitioned Atropos to cut your thread for that. May she be merciful."

Tinged with aristocratic lilt, Aspirant Arae says to Eritheyl, "Oh not yet. He owes me a necklace."

You say, "I really hope I never merry a lady named Anne."

You say, "Magnagora would kick me out."

You say, "Seeing as I'd Marry Anne."

You stare blankly into space.

Arae glances discreetly as you and then back to Eritheyl saying, "after that, it's up to Fate."

Eritheyl inhales, pinching the bridge of his snout. Reluctantly, he adds to the exchange, "Two peanuts walk into a bar."

Caliph Eritheyl Ryseni, Idle Wonderer looks skeptical and says, "One was assaulted."

You clap your hands together merrily.

Touching the necklace on her throat, Aspirant Arae says, "I need more pearls before death."

Huskii claps their hands together merrily.

Huskii's mouth turns up as their face breaks into a smile.

You say, "I met a cranky gnome who had a pilot module stuck in his trousers, he explained, "It's drivin' me nuts.""

Eritheyl looks up into the air for divine inspiration.

Huskii wrinkles their nose in distaste.

Arae glances askance at you.

Caliph Eritheyl Ryseni, Idle Wonderer says, "I'm going to ask to have my own thread cut now. Thank you, good day."

Eritheyl, riding a sandstone wyvern with slick wings of oily pitch, leaves to the out, trailed by murmuring questions and the clearing of throats.
Departing amidst dancing amber flames, a sandstone wyvern glides out to the out on slick wings of oily pitch.

You have been recognised by Eritheyl for: I hate you so much.
You just earned 2 daily credits. You can earn 2 more.
Your karma rises in response to your deeds.

Harmony echoes in your mind as you sing to Caliph Eritheyl Ryseni, Idle Wonderer, "// Your karma rises in response to your deeds."

Harmony echoes in your mind as you sing to Caliph Eritheyl Ryseni, Idle Wonderer, "//I clearly was in the right."

Caressing your ear, the voice of Eritheyl whispers, "// UNRECOGNIZE LAWRENCE."

Comments

• I will be putting in a request to add the ability for org leaders to smite their citizens. 
  • Kailanna said:
    I will be putting in a request to add the ability for org leaders to smite their citizens. 
    Sounds like a perfect reason to use the executioner 
  • Lawrence said:
    Kailanna said:
    I will be putting in a request to add the ability for org leaders to smite their citizens. 
    Sounds like a perfect reason to use the executioner 
    Nah, takes too long to set up. It lacks the immediate punch of "This displeases me, POW".
  • AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    Lawrence said:
    You say, "I'll have to remember to try out my new jokes next domoth we do."

You say, "They performed very well among the Serfs."

Tinged with aristocratic lilt, Aspirant Arae whispers, "Oh no."

Shango strokes a megalithic katana riddled with veins of ore tenderly.

You say to Shango, "The wise Loboshigaru once say , "Chasing tail does not make ends meet"."

You nod your head sagely.

Primarch Shango D'Cente, Dark Animus of the Machine says, "None would voice protest if I collected another head of yours."

Ilthilior nods his head affirmatively.

You say, "Two aslari walk in a bar, the first one says, "I'm a leopard, you look like a cheetah." the second one replies, "Oh no I'm actually a taurian." the first asks, "Really?" the second admits, "No I'm lion.""

You glance askance.

Arae passes a discreet look to you, an impish smile upon painted lips.

Huskii grips their sides and chortles madly.

Caliph Eritheyl Ryseni, Idle Wonderer says to you, "I have petitioned Atropos to cut your thread for that. May she be merciful."

Tinged with aristocratic lilt, Aspirant Arae says to Eritheyl, "Oh not yet. He owes me a necklace."

You say, "I really hope I never merry a lady named Anne."

You say, "Magnagora would kick me out."

You say, "Seeing as I'd Marry Anne."

You stare blankly into space.

Arae glances discreetly as you and then back to Eritheyl saying, "after that, it's up to Fate."

Eritheyl inhales, pinching the bridge of his snout. Reluctantly, he adds to the exchange, "Two peanuts walk into a bar."

Caliph Eritheyl Ryseni, Idle Wonderer looks skeptical and says, "One was assaulted."

You clap your hands together merrily.

Touching the necklace on her throat, Aspirant Arae says, "I need more pearls before death."

Huskii claps their hands together merrily.

Huskii's mouth turns up as their face breaks into a smile.

You say, "I met a cranky gnome who had a pilot module stuck in his trousers, he explained, "It's drivin' me nuts.""

Eritheyl looks up into the air for divine inspiration.

Huskii wrinkles their nose in distaste.

Arae glances askance at you.

Caliph Eritheyl Ryseni, Idle Wonderer says, "I'm going to ask to have my own thread cut now. Thank you, good day."

Eritheyl, riding a sandstone wyvern with slick wings of oily pitch, leaves to the out, trailed by murmuring questions and the clearing of throats.
    Departing amidst dancing amber flames, a sandstone wyvern glides out to the out on slick wings of oily pitch.

You have been recognised by Eritheyl for: I hate you so much.
    You just earned 2 daily credits. You can earn 2 more.
    Your karma rises in response to your deeds.

Harmony echoes in your mind as you sing to Caliph Eritheyl Ryseni, Idle Wonderer, "// Your karma rises in response to your deeds."

Harmony echoes in your mind as you sing to Caliph Eritheyl Ryseni, Idle Wonderer, "//I clearly was in the right."

Caressing your ear, the voice of Eritheyl whispers, "// UNRECOGNIZE LAWRENCE."

You are fired, sir. #UnrecogniseLawrence

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.