Gods Converse: Hamsterhunt Avechary 671 CE

he Shifting Tradesmith, Arandor La'Raesh, Miniature Enthusiast shouts, "We're down to the final four! Noie bringing us in as the champion of the tourney! Now to find out who will take second and third place?! Will it be Teladahi? Tonatiuh? Could it possibly be Pyawr?! We'll find out shortly!"

((At the conclusion of Arandor's figurine tourney))

An unsettling chill runs down your spine as Manteekan, the Nightmare whispers through the air, "Speaking of small, insignificant creatures..."

Skeins of light curl outward and dance within the sky as the robust voice of Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn booms, "In a momentous decree, bestowed upon Noie is the illustrious mark of My favor. May it serve as a beacon of distinction, and serving to cleanse them of their impurities."

An unsettling chill runs down your spine as Manteekan, the Nightmare whispers through the air, "Yes, yes, whatever. More importantly, Hamsters."

An unsettling chill runs down your spine as Manteekan, the Nightmare whispers through the air, "My favor to the victor. Far more illustrious and coveted, I am assured."

Arcs of icy white energy blaze across the firmament as Zvoltz, the Architect shouts, "Nightmare, must you always add to the chaos with small, living beings?"

An unsettling chill runs down your spine as Manteekan, the Nightmare whispers through the air, "You may take up your complaints with Viravain, Architect."

An unsettling chill runs down your spine as Manteekan, the Nightmare whispers through the air, "There is a but a short time to join, mortals."

Arcs of icy white energy blaze across the firmament as Zvoltz, the Architect shouts, "Whoever created hamsters - and I do not believe the Lady of the Thorns has that dishonor - should nearly be brought before a Triumvirate."

An unsettling chill runs down your spine as Manteekan, the Nightmare whispers through the air, "Surely there is more interest than that. Must I haunt all of your dreams?"

An unsettling chill runs down your spine as Manteekan, the Nightmare whispers through the air, "Do you mean to tell me that these creatures were not a part of the Plan?"

Skeins of light curl outward and dance within the sky as the robust voice of Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn booms, "Perhaps they feel Your nightmares are not scary enough?"

Arcs of icy white energy blaze across the firmament as Zvoltz, the Architect shouts, "My Design is full of subtleties and intricacies."

An unsettling chill runs down your spine as Manteekan, the Nightmare whispers through the air, "Good luck, mortals."

An unsettling chill runs down your spine as Manteekan, the Nightmare whispers through the air, "Now I know I have seen a very chaotic little one of these creatures at some point, where did that one get off to?"

It is now the 22nd of Avechary, 671 years after the Coming of Estarra.

Arcs of icy white energy blaze across the firmament as Zvoltz, the Architect shouts, "Intriguing. Those with Serenwilde, with their bonds to nature, appear to be more proficient at catching these hamsters than those of the freedom-loving city of Fire. Though with hamsters, there is no telling what surprises await."

An unsettling chill runs down your spine as Manteekan, the Nightmare whispers through the air, "Their time is now halfway up, but I see so many little creatures scurrying around down there. It truly still is anyone's race, Zvoltz. The results could be quite interesting. For Me."

Arcs of icy white energy blaze across the firmament as Zvoltz, the Architect shouts, "Surely this is not one of Your traps for the loser, Nightmare. Or perhaps, for the victor."

An unsettling chill runs down your spine as Manteekan, the Nightmare whispers through the air, "Historically, such measures are reserved for those who did Me wrong. Our Unjustified Cousins. If you have a suggestion for punishing mortals, however..."

An unsettling chill runs down your spine as Manteekan, the Nightmare whispers through the air, "Tick, tock, tick, tock goes the clock, the timer on the weave of your mortal tapestries. And, incidentally, the duration of this challenge."

There is no event currently running, however the results for the previous Hamsterhunt are:
Player Score
---------------------------------------
Madungonga 653
Huskii 573
Eiselle 295
Arandor 119
Zylissa 51

An unsettling chill runs down your spine as Manteekan, the Nightmare whispers through the air, "And so, the fun comes to an end for now. I can say that I am not disappointed by the outcome. Madungonga is victorious. My, my, such excellence must run in the family."
Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST