Questions in Lord Hoaracle's Fulcrux 2010-08-22

The Fulcrux of Hoaracle.
Beneath an indigo sky dappled with emerald clouds, this enchanted weald stands, truly a conference of trees. Rowans and oaks, birches and blackthorns, every tree imaginable grows here with a presence that belies a seemingly eternal longevity. Within the shadows of the forest boughs, fantastical and ephemeral images fade and form out the corner of your eye - dreamy, haunting figments that entice all the senses. The sounds of life crescendo and chime, perhaps even more so than one would suspect, which leaves the impression that this glade is but a small part of a much larger whole. Swirling ethereal magic shimmers here and composes a representation of the universal ecosystem. A flurry of leaves rains down from the mighty trees overhead. A young female horse with a silvery tail stands here, pawing the ground. Kalas Alianna drifts here, vibrant blossoms surging out of the ground around her. She wields an auburn-hued rose violin in her left hand. A pale ancestral spirit swirls around her. Konton, Child of Awakening is here, shrouded. He wields a golden sunburst shield in his left hand and an athame dagger in his right. Ijen Dekoven is here, shrouded. He wields an enormous gilded broadsword in each hand. Hadrian drifts here, vibrant blossoms surging out of the ground around him. He wields a forestal violin decorated with chimes in his left hand. He is surrounded by one reflection of himself. He is surrounded by five pale ancestral spirits. Druid Vasnier Zayah, Servant of the Sacred Grove is here, shrouded. He wields a golden sickle in his left hand and a glowing powerstone in his right. Druidess Gabriella Talnara is here. She wields a golden sickle in her left hand and a fortified takeout basket in her right. Acolyte Taevi d'Vanecu is here, shrouded. Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer spreads His roots across the ground here. Mystagogue Othero d'Vanecu, Prophet of the Queen is here, shrouded. Flarya Dekoven is here. She wields a figurine of Ijen in her left hand and a warm tulip of dawn in her right. Ryboi D'Varden is here. He wields a solar eclipse shofa in each hand. Elder Druidess Kiarlea Praklin- Mes'ard is here. She wields a tower shield of twilight blue steel in her left hand and a mystic cudgel in her right. Rika Talnara floats here with a dream- like quality, her form shrouded in a perfumed, lavender mist. She wields a silvery-blue rapier etched with gold in each hand. There are no obvious exits.

---

You tell Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer, "Ahm, My Lord. If there is time to return to questions later, may we be allowed to hear of Your connection to Ethereal and the Fae?"

Hoaracle nods His head at you.

You have emoted: Xiran ducks her head.

Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer says to you, "We can talk about that, if you wish."
Hoaracle flashes you a joyous smile.

Your mouth turns up as your face breaks into a smile.

Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer says to you, "My connection to the Ethereal Realm is, admittedly, smaller than perhaps others that compose what you call the forest's Pantheon."
Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer says to you, "The Ethereal Realm, as I have studied it long ago, is a reflection of the this material existence."
Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer says, "It is a part of holistic creation, and therefore a part of nature."
Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer says to you, "Many of the spirits and things awakened and created tend to frequent there, so I find it good to see and visualise the interconnectedness of reality."

<Konton arrives with baked goods!>
Konton pants like a dog.

Rika suddenly scoops up a crispy bull's-horn-shaped wafer stuffed with ice cream.
Ryboi suddenly scoops up a candied cherry cookie.
Alianna suddenly scoops up a candied cherry cookie.
Tsinte suddenly scoops up a candied cherry cookie.
Konton suddenly scoops up a frosted strawberry syrup-drenched sandwich cake.
Taevi suddenly scoops up a candied cherry cookie.

Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer says to you, "My meditations is less directed toward the fae - however, much like the Ethereal Realm - as they are an integral part of creation, they are important beings to care for."

You have emoted: Xiran nods in understanding.

Konton, Child of Awakening says to Hoaracle, "Before they all disappear."
Konton nods his head emphatically.

Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer eats one of the cakes He had been giving, chewing as He says to you, "Does that answer some questions for you? Or did it create more?"
Hoaracle's eyes sparkle with amusement.

You say, "More, I would say."

Hoaracle ponders you thoughtfully, looking you up and down.
Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer takes the feather offered to Him without changing His attention to you.

Alianna nudges you suggestively.

Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer says to you, "I understand that you may know of Lisaera, correct?"

You say, "My Father follows Her."

Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer says to you, "Yes, Her attentions dealt greatly with the Ethereal Realm, as She noticed the presence of the Primordial Soil within certain things."
Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer says, "She called to it, brought it to consciousness."

Ryboi tilts his head and listens intently to Hoaracle.

Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer says, "I did not deal with Her work directly, but I meditated on the repercussions of what She did."
Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer idly eats another cake, whilst His branch-like hands tend to the feather He now holds.
Hoaracle consumes a frosted strawberry syrup-drenched sandwich cake leisurely, seeming to enjoy every bite.

Comprehension flashes across Vasnier's face.

Echoing, you say, "Repercussions?"

Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer says, "Well, of course. Everything that is brought into existence does something to the grand scheme of reality."

Vasnier's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Hadrian says to Hoaracle, "Have You seen what has happened to the forest You once knew as Glorianalefehlora? The phenomenon named Wyrd."

You perk your ears up as an errant topic catches your interest.

Elder Druidess Kiarlea Praklin-Mes'ard says, "He's heard me rant about it, at least."
Kiarlea coughs softly.

Comprehension flashes across Hadrian's face.
Hadrian says, "I figured as much."

Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer says, "Maylea has mentioned it... yes; however, I have yet to witness what it has done."
Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer idly eats another cake.
Hoaracle quickly devours a moon cake.
Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer says, "Things that affect creation, assuredly, are interesting to Me."

Acolyte Taevi d'Vanecu says, "The Taint of the Engine and the Taint of Glomdoring, Lord Hoaracle, are they separate entities to you?"

Rika Talnara says, "I do not think He has had the opportunity to meditate on either."

Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer says to Taevi, "As I have said, I have yet to meditate on their natures. Perhaps in time, I will."

Hadrian says, "Lord Hoaracle has been awake for only a short time."

Acolyte Taevi d'Vanecu nods, coppery eyes locked on Hoaracle.
Acolyte Taevi d'Vanecu says, "Are we welcome to discuss it with you at a later date, Lord Hoaracle?"

Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer says to Taevi, "You may feel free to do so."

<discussion of Taint and Wyrd continues>

Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer eats another one of His offered treats as He listens to everyone's conversations.
Hoaracle eats a candied cherry cookie with obvious gusto.

Hoaracle eats a crispy bull's-horn-shaped wafer stuffed with ice cream with obvious gusto.

The Divine voice of Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer echoes in your head, "Do you have any more questions, tiny one?"
The Divine voice of Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer echoes in your head, "I hope you do not take offense, you are far smaller than the other small ones!"

You tell Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer, "Meep. Ahm."
You tell Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer, "Would it be fair to say all parts of creation are small, and that You are interested more in the whole of creation? Or the balance of creation?"

The Divine voice of Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer echoes in your head, "Well, some parts of creation are small and others are quite large. They may indeed be small whilst looking at the universal ecosystem. I am interested in the interplay and interactions of these players and their effects upon the whole."

You have emoted: Xiran tilts her head.

The Divine voice of Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer echoes in your head, "Does that explain what I mean thoroughly for you?"

Hoaracle looks at you hopefully.

You tell Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer, "Somewhat. I'm afraid it's hard for me to think of an entire universe."

The Divine voice of Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer echoes in your head, "Hoom, yes. It is hard for Me to think of it too, sometimes.

You have emoted: Xiran hides a giggle behind her hands.

Hoaracle flashes you a joyous smile.

<discussion shifts to conflict and destruction>

You tell Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer, "It's hard to grasp that there is something so vast and so deep to mediate over. Ahm. May I ask when mediations turn to action? Or is it odd to separate thought and action?"

<discussion briefly shifts to beauty>

The Divine voice of Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer echoes in your head, "Hoom. A good question."
The Divine voice of Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer echoes in your head, "Meditation is action. We must not apply a distinction between what we think and what we do. Thinking is a conscious activity. However, I suppose you wonder when do you do more than just think!"
The Divine voice of Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer echoes in your head, "And I would say that you should always be in the process of acting with the foresight of thinking."

<discussion shifts to describing conflict as beautiful or meaningful>

The Divine voice of Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer echoes in your head, "As in, you should be constantly acting, growing, becoming, because you are also constantly thinking and meditating."

Druidess Gabriella Talnara says to Hoaracle, "Lord Hoaracle, how are You today?"

Ijen Dekoven says to Hoaracle, "Lord we must be on to some things. I thank you for the blessings on our marriage and for your company."

Hoaracle flashes Ijen a joyous smile.

Ijen kneels before Hoaracle, swearing his allegiance to Him.
Ijen stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
With a flourish of his arm, Ijen bows deeply.

Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer says to Ijen, "You are most welcome." He turns toward Gabriella and answers her as well, "I am quite well."

Druidess Gabriella Talnara says to Hoaracle, "I'm glad to hear that. Are You enjoying Yourself?"

Hoaracle nods His head at Gabriella.

(Serenwilde): Kreon says, "I sense our Lord Hoaracle, Hail."
(Serenwilde): Penelope says, "He's humouring tiny, talkative mortals in His fulcrux."
(Serenwilde): Gabriella says, "Argumentative, tiny, talkative mortals."
(Serenwilde): Hadrian (from the Ethereal Plane) says, "How very well said."
(Serenwilde): Hoaracle says, "Yes, you small ones are quite talkative!"
(Serenwilde): Hoaracle says, "But that is all right, conversation and discourse are of the same seed."

<discussion dies down>

Keeper Enyalida Zayah, Daughter of the Forest says, "What sort of thing do you dream?"

Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer says, "I dream of creation and of interconnection."

Kirai says, "Many interlinking roots and the such?"

Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer says to Kirai, "More than that. I dream of the Primordial Soil, and the spirits."
Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer says, "My meditations and dreams are more or less one and the same."

Rika Talnara asks, "What is the Primordial Soil?"

Druid Vasnier Zayah, Servant of the Sacred Grove says, "That certainly is something to dream about."

Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer says to Rika, "I imagine that you know of the one called Dynara?"

Rika Talnara says, "Of course."

Vasnier's ears perk up with a sudden interest.

Kreon ponders for a moment and says "Hrm..."

Hoaracle looks exhausted and opens His mouth in an enormous yawn.
Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer says, "I am sorry, small ones, but My dreams are calling Me."

Vasnier bows respectfully to Hoaracle.

Enyalida nods her head emphatically.

Kirai doffs a winged, draconic great helm cordially.

Druidess Gabriella Talnara says to Hoaracle, "Be well, My Lord Hoaracle."
Gabriella curtseys respectfully before Hoaracle.

Enyalida smiles softly.

Unblooded Hecton D'Varden says to Hoaracle, "Rest well m'Lord."

Rika Talnara says, "Another time, perhaps. Thank You for Your time, Lord Hoaracle."

You have emoted: Xiran smiles and waves.

Keeper Enyalida Zayah, Daughter of the Forest says, "I expect you will hear from us, though we will try not to interrupt you!"

Seeker of the Moon, Penelope Mes'ard says to Hoaracle, "Be well, Lord."

Hoaracle's mouth turns up as His face breaks into a smile.

Kirai says to Hoaracle, "Thank You for the time Lord Hoaracle."

Druidess Gabriella Talnara says to Hoaracle, "May Your dreams be untroubled."

Druid Vasnier Zayah, Servant of the Sacred Grove says to Hoaracle, "Be well, Lord Hoaracle. Don't worry, we will be sure to visit You with many questions when You return."

The corners of Enyalida's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.

Hoaracle's eyes twinkle enchantingly.

The corners of your mouth turn up as you grin mischievously.

Kirai snickers softly to herself.

Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer waves a branch-like hand in farewells before turning His gaze skyward.

Kirai says, "Never seen someone get so many well wishings at once."

Birdsong and the rustling of leaves murmur through the aether as Hoaracle, the Forest Dreamer fades out of the surrounding environment.

Kirai doffs a winged, draconic great helm cordially.

Druidess Gabriella Talnara says, "Lord Hoaracle is much-loved among us."

Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST