Hunting: Where to find the crystal egg for a snake net?

KioKio
edited May 2013 in Q&A
I don't know and it makes me sad :(

Best Answer

Answers

• The dracnari camp in the Skarch, I believe.
  • Thanks! I was looking in the wrong Dracnari places :(
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    If I remember, in the Mesa Compound, it's the head guy at the top.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited April 2013
    Yes, you need to talk to the Lucidian of the Mesa Compound, not the dracnari Camps.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    It would be cool if the AB for the skills would mention or hint at this.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    It would be cool if the AB for the skills would mention or hint at this.
    I asked for that -years- ago.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• Does he still give it to you if you are enemied to the Mesa Compound?  If not, perhaps there should be one more person who can give it out.
    Morshoth said:
    Does he still give it to you if you are enemied to the Mesa Compound?  If not, perhaps there should be one more person who can give it out.
    I -thought- somebody in the Dracnari Nomad Camp also gave out the nets, but I've been enemied to the Nomads for so long that I've not bothered to check. I remember thinking this because the skill AB mentions the Dracnari beastmasters, but it may or may not be so.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    How exactly do you get him to give it to you?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

You have to say the magic word, which is something like like "net", "crystal", "egg", but Xenthos says it's "net".

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Net definitely works. I cannot speak to the efficacy of the others.
    edited April 2013
    I've tried "egg" and "crystal" to no avail so it seems that Xenthos is correct! Thanks a lot. :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Siam said:
    say I've tried "egg" and "crystal" to no avail so it seems that Xenthos is correct! Thanks a lot. :)
    Say, eh?
    fixed! (this is what I get for reading the forums while playing)

#bringShikariback