In which Entrias approaches Shedrin for a lecture.

ShaddusShaddus , the Leper MessiahOutside your window.
You say to Shedrin, "I wonder if I might talk you into lecturing me about Lord Zvoltz' tenets."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "I see."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "What do you know of the Architect's Foundations?"

You say, "Very little, aside from the tenets Vivet have named to me."

Consulting his notepad, you say, "Structure, Order, Harmony, Unity, Law. I think."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "Those are the Lord's five Foundations."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "Together, they support the Architect's Design for society."

You nod your head slowly in understanding.

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "I admit my understanding may not be complete. Even as the Exemplar, I do not necessarily have the capacity to fully comprehend His Design."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "I interpret is as such."

You say, "It's alright. I need to consult you for an order task, and hopefully, this will bring a better understanding of Lady Isune's tenets as well."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says to you, "Harmony, dynamic-emotional. Unity, static-emotional. Order, dynamic-rational. Law, static-rational. And the Structure which brings it all together."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says to you, "Harmony and Order form the dynamics, the interactions between the parts of the system."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "Harmony is of the emotional."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "The feelings of cooperation, loyalty, compassion, etc."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "A Harmonious society is one without internal strife."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "The units of the society have an understanding and empathy with each other."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "In their day-to-day interactions, there are no problems."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "At least, none of significance."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "We are fallible beings."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "Unity is the static emotions of a society. The emotional 'identity' of a society."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "The feeling of pride one gets when we call each other a Collective."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "And the understanding of what that means that is shared throughout."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "In a sense, Harmony is but Unity in motion."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "Or Unity is Harmony on a macro scale."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "The mercantile operations, the duties of each Citizen, the structures created, good moves and papers signed."

Shedrin nods his head sagely.

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says to you, "Law is what defines these duties and interactions."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says to you, "And in some sense, the combination."

You say, "So they mesh together to form a whole, like threads of a cloth."

You say, "All dependent on one another."

Shedrin nods his head emphatically.

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says to you, "A Structure is all of meaning contained in the word 'Hallifax'"

You say, "Lady Isune's tenets are like this, but not quite as obvious."

Showing that you understand, you nod your head slowly towards Shedrin.

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says to you, "The Lady Aesthete and the Lord Architect agree on many things."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "Though apparently not on romance."

Shedrin looks about himself suspiciously.

A wry smile spreads across your face.

You say, "Do tell."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "No, that would be dangerous."

You say, "Very well. I suppose one shouldn't gossip about the Elders."

You say, "How do you feel that Beauty, Sacrifice, and Compassion meld with your Lord's foundations?"

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "I think it would not be controversial to state that the Lady Aesthete is more focused on the emotional elements of a society."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says to you, "Compassion is an element of Harmony."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says to you, "Beauty I think becomes part of the Unity of a society."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says to you, "Sacrifice can blur the lines. Minor sacrifices must be performed every day by all Citizens in a Harmonious Society."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "Each sacrifices for the whole."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "A great Sacrifice can become part of the identity of the Society."

You say, "Such as the sacrifice of Lord Elostian, of course."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says, "But, of course, attempting to cleanly classify anything emotional inevitably has difficulties."

You say, "Alright, I think that's good. Anything else I should know about the Lord Zvoltz?"

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says to you, "He is Lightning."

You lift your eyebrow slightly, curious.

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says to you, "This, naturally, makes Him superior."

You say, "Naturally."

High Exemplar Shedrin Shevat says to you, "His Design conducts through us all. Resistance is futile."

You nod your head slowly in understanding.

You say, "Alright, I appreciate it."

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.