Mudlet is being silly.

I have a new laptop, and I now have Mudlet on it. Only now that I've logged in, it takes about 5-10 seconds for some commands to go through. It's like a constant lag. I got back to my old laptop, and it's fine. So nothing to do with my connection!

I'm just wondering if anyone can help me figure out why it's being silly!

Best Answer

Answers

• It's only Mudlet. I tried the flash client, and it's fine

Firewall is accepting, too.

I posted to the Mudlet forums, see if they have anything. I tried an older version of Mudlet and I still get the same problem, too
  • Oh, that was you? It was me you were chatting to in the support channel, heh.

Did this get fixed?
  • Not really, in the end I just copied the old version I had on my old laptop over to the new laptop. It works fine after an hour or so after first opening mudlet.
  • Arsalil and I have both been having the same problem; I thought it was just my internet at first, but further testing has shown it to be Mudlet-specific as well.
  • I have witnessed this problem myself although after updating Windows fully, it simply just disappeared. Doesn't really help in pinning the issue down, so if anybody can provide any further info that might help, that'd be great!
  • edited June 2013
    nevermind,