Songs That Represent Characters/Places/People/Anything

Comments

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    If we're doing soundbits, then this is obviously the one for finishing an honors quest.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Surely it'd be this:

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Just play them both at the same time. Not really getting an item either!

That said in related Zelda themes.

That moment you get the final piece in your curio set, not just the curio but to completing the whole set:

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.

For Gaudi. Not JUST because of the lines, but the background music/instruments.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited January 2014
    what a Halli hears when Gaudi novice comes to their Nexus www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8
  • This makes me think of the Red Star Event for some reason, though which side would be singing it I leave up to personal preference. [also just a cool song]

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Astral Plane background music/music for that glorious feeling when you level up:

The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Post-Star Tacita:

(Also because I just love this song, and Idina <3)
  • Tacita said:

Post-Star Tacita:

(Also because I just love this song, and Idina <3)
    (I'm obsessed with it too.)
  • Keeping this playing while in Nil/certain parts of Magnagora really enhances things:

The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

Lillie said:
    Astral Plane background music/music for that glorious feeling when you level up:
    That reminds me very much of EVE Online's soundtrack, which totally works for Aetherspace (funnily enough)

Ever jumped into a small ship, locked into the chair and just launched? No idea where you're going, just to see what's out there, get use to the vastness of Aetherspace?

Play that.

Is it bad that I know that song from the image, before even clicking the play button?

And all my <3 for that song.

• Who does the screaming kid at the end represent?

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited January 2014
    That's @Silvanus, @Thoros, @Daedalion, and @Leolamins with me yelling at them to stop wasting time

Anyone who knows the movie knows that I totalllllly am fat Sam.

The 5th henchman isn't in this...that's Bugsy Malone. That's @Akyaevin
  • Soundtrack to Nil lol
  • May have already been posted

Hallifax:

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    edited February 2014
    While discussing Thax with @Kiradawea.

Kiradawea tells you, "Well, it's the only thing that gives him locomotion."

I now have this stuck in my head whenever anyone ever mentions Him, THANKS KIRADAWEA D:

• Daraius said:
    This is @Irillia. Probably.

((video))
    This could totally be grimdark Goloth Hallifax Irillia. Either way, I'm going to imagine her with this voice everytime she speaks from hereon!

• Daraius said:
    This is @Irillia. Probably.
    I...I really have no idea why.  O.o  Unless it is alternate-reality apocalyptic Irillia, like Maligorn said. 
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
    It's clearly the inner Irillia that wants to explode out onto the world when someone kills her Krokani/Climanti citizens.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Okay, misfire. Let's just ignore that sorry attempt at a joke and move on. :\">
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Hrm. Well honestly, if I were to ever see Irillia as evil, I would totally view her as the kind who thinks that stepping on someone's toes in the theater is the most despicably vile act a person can do.
    :D

Incidentally, this here be the combat theme of Lusternia. And it even comes with a fitting title to boot.

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • edited February 2014
    Anytime I hear this, well, I can't help but think of high-intensity Lusternian combat. Usually shofangi vs blademaster. The breaks in the music are for those pauses when both parties stop attacking for a moment to sip/eat/apply.

• Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess

How I feel a lot with Munsy
  • edited February 2014
    Serenwilde:

Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
    edited February 2014
    Tom Waits voice is pretty much how I've pictured Turnus sounds for awhile, so enjoy what I imagine him sounding when he talks! The specific song here isn't really important or standing for anybody in particular.

I was told the first song might not be growly enough, so try this one on for size!