The Something Store

CasiluCasilu Member Posts: 52 Apprentice
So, I recently found out about it. Basically, you pay them $10 and they send you something random that is worth at least $10. I just bought 3 items from there last night and now I wait to see what they are. 

http://somethingstore.com/index.html

Anyone ever buy anything from there before? If so, what did you get?
If I'm on topic, something has gone horribly wrong.

Comments

  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer Member Posts: 1,538 Transcendent
    edited May 2013
    If they know what's sent, then from their recent shipment list:
    [spoiler]
    Pisac Leather Drum to Oregon
    [/spoiler]
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

     Signature!


    Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • CasiluCasilu Member Posts: 52 Apprentice
    That was before I purchased anything, so unless they're psychic...
    If I'm on topic, something has gone horribly wrong.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer Member Posts: 1,538 Transcendent
    Casilu said:
    That was before I purchased anything, so unless they're psychic...
    You never know! Also, I(everyone) missed you!
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

     Signature!


    Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • CasiluCasilu Member Posts: 52 Apprentice
    Neos said:
    Casilu said:
    That was before I purchased anything, so unless they're psychic...
    You never know! Also, I(everyone) missed you!
    I gathered that from Shaddus's Tinkerbell come-back-to-life post.
    If I'm on topic, something has gone horribly wrong.
Sign In or Register to comment.