Player Pics!

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    They're Nike brand. I'm a terrible hipster if that was my goal.
  • Now that you mention it, I have been told I bear an uncanny resemblance to Flynn Rider from Tangled. But alas, I have had no princesses come knocking to take me on grand adventures. Not yet, anyway. A man can dream! Disney princes usually get married into royalty, right? That'd be pretty sweet.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Asarian said:
    Oh, hey, one of these threads! I loooove seeing what the face behind the keyboard looks like. I'll play, too!

S'what I'd consider to be the best picture of me that I have. Some miracle of lighting, timing and angle combining to make for me looking pretty decent! 

And since I don't want to spam the thread with large foters (My webcam takes enormous pictures), I'll just link a wee album of photos of me trying out having a proper beard. I'm terribly awkward with taking photos of myself, so forgive the 'wat do' look. The last one...I dunno. I wanted to look MANLY. So I tried! 8D Beardface
    Irish! Was wondering where you ran off to.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ...How many people know who I am and what have I done by showing my face. If you're calling me Irish that shooould mean you're from..MKO? Maybe? 
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Asarian said:
    Oh, hey, one of these threads! I loooove seeing what the face behind the keyboard looks like. I'll play, too!

S'what I'd consider to be the best picture of me that I have. Some miracle of lighting, timing and angle combining to make for me looking pretty decent! 

And since I don't want to spam the thread with large foters (My webcam takes enormous pictures), I'll just link a wee album of photos of me trying out having a proper beard. I'm terribly awkward with taking photos of myself, so forgive the 'wat do' look. The last one...I dunno. I wanted to look MANLY. So I tried! 8D Beardface
    Hey, I befriended someone who didn't look half bad for once. 
  • Munsia said:
    Asarian said:

Hey, I befriended someone who didn't look half bad for once. 
    Understatement of the year. I'm swooning here. Could totally be a Disney prince. @Asarian, I think the short beard as in the picture you linked suits you best. Just my opinion though.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Oh man. That's, ah. Flattering! Haha, oh boy..Thank you, @Rialorm! And y'reckon? Might have to trim it down, then. Hmmm. Facial hair is hard. :c 
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    With the fuller beard you look like Christian Bale.

I will leave it up to you to decide whether or not that is a good thing.

(It is a good thing)
  • ^- What she said. Hubba hubba.

• ..Maaaan. Now I'm super torn. I love Christian Bale. He's so..Interesting looking. Plus Batman. I need to make a poll about this sometime, haha.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    That these exist is fabulous, and I am excited to finally own one. Yes, I am a nerd.

My fiancee's response when I showed her this pic? "You didn't..."
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • I don't know what that is...
  • Marcella said:
    I don't know what that is...
    It would appear to be a ballcap that can hold a clerical collar. ... I think.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    That is exactly right. It not only looks like it has a clerical tab, it has an actual tab in it. This shouldn't excite me as much as it does.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    ...why?
  • Asarian said:
    Now that you mention it, I have been told I bear an uncanny resemblance to Flynn Rider from Tangled. But alas, I have had no princesses come knocking to take me on grand adventures. Not yet, anyway. A man can dream! Disney princes usually get married into royalty, right? That'd be pretty sweet.
    Why hi there. You can call me Rapunzel.
  • Elayde said:
    Asarian said:
    Now that you mention it, I have been told I bear an uncanny resemblance to Flynn Rider from Tangled. But alas, I have had no princesses come knocking to take me on grand adventures. Not yet, anyway. A man can dream! Disney princes usually get married into royalty, right? That'd be pretty sweet.
    Hahaha. Clever. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you don't happen to have an uncanny resemblance to ol' punzel, huh? 'cause we'd need to cosplay the hell out of that if you do. I'd need to practice my smoulder, though. 

Also that's a nice picture in the water, Saoirse! It looks lovely and warm~ Where was it?
  • Tacita said:
    With the fuller beard you look like Christian Bale.

I will leave it up to you to decide whether or not that is a good thing.

(It is a good thing)
    I'd say the resemblance is there even with the less full beard. And yes, this is totally a good thing :D *more swoon*
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Asarian said:
    Elayde said:
    Asarian said:
    Hahaha. Clever. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you don't happen to have an uncanny resemblance to ol' punzel, huh? 'cause we'd need to cosplay the hell out of that if you do. I'd need to practice my smoulder, though. 

Also that's a nice picture in the water, Saoirse! It looks lovely and warm~ Where was it?
    No, no I don't. I am neither blonde nor long of hair nor fond of braids nor teensy and thin or delicate and I hate frying pans..oh and I'm not a cartoon. :D

Also, yes Saoirse looks adorable in that picture, the setting is lovely.

• Asarian said:
    Elayde said:
    Asarian said:

Thanks! It's called Anawangin Cove in the Philippines. I don't have any other pics since I don't have the camera that was used and the owner hasn't posted the other pics yet but here's an Internet pic I found of it: http://365greatpinoystuff.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/anawangin-cove.jpg
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy