The End Of The World As We Know It

XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
edited June 2013 in Common Grounds
Oh. My. God.

Comments

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    This. Is the creepiest most awesome thing. Ever. Whoever is playing Xynthin, you are terrifyingly the same yet not the same and it is totally, totally screwing with my brain. Whaaaaat.
  • Xenthos now needs to be the Avatar of Xynthin.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I'm not sure I could bring myself to do that, it would be just so awkward to wrap my head around it.
  • I've occasionally felt this way when the Bottledown figurine starts answering my questions, but this really beats that 100 fold.  Wow.  Whoever thought requesting to change a name back would inspire the admin to produce such a story.
    [BANNERCODE]
  • *sing* And I feel fiiiine...
  • ... Leonard Bernstein... ehem

Rather unexpected but makes some degree of sense. Also lets me have Mael babble nonsense about time travel and make more Doctor Who jokes than I know what to do with. So kudos!

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Props to the admin for this. This was really unexpected!

Not only is it fun but we get to tease Xenthos:

(The Divine Order of Xenthin): Astraea says, "You should ask Xynthin how much he likes his name."
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited November 2012
    This is so confusing. Is he actually like a future Xynthin or someone who coincidentally has the same name?
  • That's for you to find out IC, I think :P
  • edited November 2012
    Rivius said:
    This is so confusing. Is he actually like a future Xynthin or someone who coincidentally has the same name?

Edit: Think in terms of quantam physics. Every action has an opposite and equal reaction. In those lines, there is infitinite realities to account for what choices/possibilities that does and does not happen in this one.
    edited November 2012
    There are now events posts explaining it all. Which are also awesome.

ETA: Oh and you know, the event log that I spent an hour editing >.>
    Rivius said:
    Hey, if you think it's confusing...
  • Am I the only one that thinks this plot is straightforward?

• Iytha said:

Am I the only one that thinks this plot is straightforward?

Depends on what you means by straightforward. I'll admit, I had never expected that they'd make a player the focal point of an Event. Opens up a whole can of tasty gummy worms.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    The plot/what happened is itself straightforward. What's not is how those directly involved are reacting to it ICly :) But that is what makes it awesome.

Iytha said:

Am I the only one that thinks this plot is straightforward?

Now it seems fairly straight-foward, but the rest of us didn't have a lot of details until the events post :p
  • The tricky thing here is that Xenthos gets to be the only player to claim he's actually destroyed all of existence, but he can never prove it.
  • I think we can all say we would have done it. Mortality is for suckers.
  • I still haven't met him yet :(
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    When the world collapses, the Soulless are released, and Xynthin eats Xenthos...I want you all to remember that I tried to destruction his face off. But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
  • Celina said:
    When the world collapses, the Soulless are released, and Xynthin eats Xenthos...I want you all to remember that I tried to destruction his face off. But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    We're too busy remembering how rabidly you defended him before you found out his name!
    You tried to destruction him? Holy moly, how did he react to that? :S
    He cut her head off.
    Rivius said:
    Did you really have to ask?
  • Rivius said:
    WWXD?
    ... now I am feeling an overwhelming urge to see if Xynthin is wearing one of those bracelets.
  • Rivius said:
    lol @ "holy moly" .. <3
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Eventru said:
    Celina said:
    We're too busy remembering how rabidly you defended him before you found out his name!
    HEY. That was before we knew he blew up the Wyrd. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES.