Quest bug list

2»

Comments

• Updated.
  • KNR rabbits/foxes quest still has issues.

Norgur isn't even close to accurate on how many are alive in the area, and breeding rabbits doesn't actually breed any physical ones into the area, but it does make Norgur increase his estimation.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    You should never need to ask the estimate, and the rabbit breeding part wasn't touched.  It was, however, made so that you could win with 1 fox and 5 rabbits or 2 foxes and 10 rabbits so you don't have to worry about the hutch.
  • edited June 2013
    Tested 10:2 and 5:1 both yielded failures. I dug up every room multiple times with silver shovel.

10:2 attempt was with breeding first, where no physical rabbits were produced but the quest counter changed as revealed by Norgur's magical number being increased. 5:1 was without breeding.

The quest is still bugged as I said before, with or without breeding.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Strange, I tested it with 2:10 when it was getting looked into and it worked for me. PRINTS should actually work now, did you verify your count with that?
  • edited June 2013
    Just checked with Iosai (thanks <3) without breeding and it worked 10:2.

It's all good as far as I'm concerned.

Either it's a bug I can't reproduce on hand, or I'm insane from all the questing, or both. It couldn't have been a burrowed fox since he said not enough rabbits, or, his fail  message is buggy as well. Anyhow, case closed on that one. It works enough for me to not nitpick it anymore, that's certain!
  • Could somebody double check for me whether the Effervescent Beauty Laboratory honours quest is buggy? I can't seem to get past the part with Valaza's invitation. I'd be happy to know that it's just me being stupid :)
  • It's stuck right now, yeah. Been that way for a while now.
  • Damn, okay, thanks for letting me know!
  • Is the Aetherspace epic still broked? Not getting the message when you get all 8 honours.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Kalnid said:
    Has anyone else gotten success with the rabbits/foxes since it was fixed? I can't seem to get breeding to work, dunno if I'm doing it wrong or what.
    Nope, even with compulsively digging up every room and recounting seventeen times.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Eritheyl said:

Nope, even with compulsively digging up every room and recounting seventeen times.
    I actually have gotten it to succeed since then using tracking, for what that's worth.
  • edited December 2013
    I am currently bugged out on Celest's Geography Collegium quest, of all things. I can't get the quest giver to reacknowledge me. He just smiles and nods.

EDIT: Resolved, but very unintuitive. After handing out the lotuses you need to go back to Akhaneti and say that you want to help.
    Have had a bug report sitting for a while now, but wondering if anyone else has run into this. After training all of the needed rockeaters in Dairuchi, I received the completion shpiel from the mob, an ikon, everything -except- the honours line. For my last turn in, instead of the quest system telling me that I'd completed a quest, it told me I had just received one.

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • How many completions are on the honours quest list? You may have to do a few more as a result of them adding that quest system.
    edited December 2013
    I'd started after it was annexed into the system; I had all but one rockeater noted as done (the mob gives a countdown), after which it crapped out and reset. At zero completions, with zero rockeaters done of seven :(

Edit: I can't form sentences properly today.

-

• edited March 2014
    With KNR I can get Norgur to accept  with 2:9 (have not been able to get him to accept 2:10). This was reproduced on multiple occasions. I have not been able to get him to accept anything with 1 fox though. I have tried 5, 4 and 6 rabbits. Using prints to track
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Exactly when is Max supposed to appear after completing Frosticia? He didn't appear when I finished the snowflake and ended up giving it by mistake to Frostono. Mhrrr.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback