Please help with my new companion!

KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
edited June 2013 in Common Grounds
I've decided to get an inventory dweller, after much time and contemplation - when it comes down to it, I don't engage in battle often enough to warrant forking out 500 credits for a custom pet, while having a sentient dweller will allow for many RP possibilities.

That beings said, I could use a little feedback on my design so far and possibly some suggestions.  The bird is designed heavily around the Kea, a bird native to New Zealand (I have already cleared that this is an acceptable choice with the divine)

Name: Yuna
Appearance: A kea with olive-green plumage
Dropped: An olive-green kea swings upside-down from her perch, singing merrily.
Enter: With a melodic shriek, Yuna swoops in from the $DIR and searches for a suitable perch to land on, before landing with a flap of her wings.
Exit: With a powerful flap of her wings, Yuna circles the room once, before soaring off to the $DIR

Appearance:  This kea is a mischievous bird, her deep brown eyes glinting with intelligence and humor as she looks for things to play with or to add to her hoard. Her feathers are a myriad of colours, starting with dark olive feathers on her face and head, blending to a colourful orange-red on her back and rump.  As she flexes her wings, a wave of colour can be seen on the underside, starting with a bright orange and blending down to bands of slate grey and snow white. Her beak is long, narrow and viciously hooked, belying her mischievous nature and showing she is quite capable of causing some damage if angered.

Reaction 1: (on ally entry) Yuna flaps over to <person>, landing on their shoulder and grooming them with her curved beak affectionately
Reaction 2: (on enemy entry) Yuna gives an angry shriek, as she flies over to <person> and hovers over them, pecking at their head a couple of times before returning to her perch.
Reaction 3: (Given FRUIT commodity) Yuna gives a happy trill, gripping the piece of fruit in her claw and tearing it open with her hooked beak, devouring the piece of fruit.

(I have some other reactions planned, but I'm not going to spoil them all)
Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?