Possible North East Ohio Meet-Up?

edited June 2013 in Meet and Greet
So yeah, this was -briefly- mentioned by @Zvoltz, and I kind of love the idea. I'm in Akron, myself, and if you don't mind a sleeping bag or air mattress might be able to put one or two people up. I live within walking distance of a HUGE Mall where we could do the meet-up? Iunno, I've never organized these sorts of things, anyone mind helping me out with this?
Edit: I was thinking July or August too.
Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."

Comments

• I'm not sure what my availability is going to be yet, but I'm interested!

• I'm about a four hour drive away, but would definitely consider coming out.
  • @Kio I can put you up if you need. I would love people to see. Also, yay, possible @Zvoltz sighting! I uhm, I can try cooking for you all. I'm an okay chef, still learning. Also there's like 30 restaurants around here. But yeah, I'd love to do this.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • ooo I live outside of Columbus..so I would be interested as well
  • Everyone is welcome :D
  • If it's the Akron area, I'd be up for it too. It's only about two hours away from me! (I live in Pittsburgh)
  • It's literally in Akron/Cuyahoga Falls. 
  • If I can come, then sure, why not?
  • I have no opposition, I don't see why not. I mean, Alary is a devout Mysraian and I'm all excited Zvoltz might come, sooo. What's IC is not OOC and vice versa. I promise not to torch anything.
  • but fire is fun!

that aside. if there's some plan formulating just post the details and such? Be nice to meet some of you folks since can't make any of the other meet-ups.
  • Waiting on people to give dates they're open. Kinda want to formulate this around if @Zvoltz and @Kio can make it.
  • I'm open anytime...so this works for me.
  • Same. Weekends are best.
  • Weekends are best for me. I'm not available for the second and third weekends of July, but I'm otherwise open at this point.

• 4th weekend in July or first weekend in August? Which works better?
  • So here's the deal, I'm a lot broke this month. It happens. If we can do this in august, I'll be able to buy everyone something silly as a present. So, August dates? @Kio, @Zvoltz? Everyone? I assume beginning of August is best, if any of you guys are students? Iunno. But yes! Presents for everyone! 
  • August is fine with me ;)

• edited July 2013
    August 3 or 4? First or second weekend, @Zvoltz? Also asdhcakjs I'm so excited!!!
  • Val and I are cool with the 3rd of August if that works with @Scax, @Hiriako, @Kio, and anyone else who is coming. Just need to confirm by Friday so arrangements can be made with work and all that.

I'll be driving up from Columbus and have two spots in my car if anyone in the area needs a ride.

• Aww yiss, I am so excited. For the record, the mall we're meeting is called Chapel Hill Mall and it's in Cuyahoga Falls. If I have furniture by then maybe we can chill in my apartment, but it's small and I have a twenty pound cat. >.> But yesssss, perhaps I will also bake something. Iunno, we'll see. :D
  • I should be able to do either day!  I can't make any super strong promises, though.  I have a job interview Friday, and I'm not sure what sort of things will be happening if I get it!
  • Im good with it! excited!
  • edited July 2013
    I would like to come too! That's only a three hour drive for me from WV.

• Sondayga said:
    I would like to come too! That's only a three hour drive for me from WV.
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!  Where are you from.  Tell meeeeeeeeeee!

If I play dueling banjos from my house, will you replay it?!
  • outside of Charleston. :3

• WHAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT. We're like neighbors by WV standards! I'm in sutton, about 50 minutes north of Charleston!
  • That's actually awesome. Here I thought I was the only Mountaineer in Lusternia. My friends family just had their reunion in sutton.

• No, sir! I wonder if there are any more of us hiding in the shadows!
  • edited July 2013
    Dude, as long as you promise not to gank me over kephera, we're good :D But yes, all are welcome. There will be goodies and the mall has an awesome food court.

Edit: I mean IRL gank and I'm just being silly. Ignore the silly, I'm just very silly.