Mount Wyn

A rather simple and straight forward question, I'm currently working on the Mount Wyn quest line and I'm stuck at the moment. I'm trying to raise the Wards around the orphanage, and there is a riddle to how the icons are to be placed but I cannot get the guy to tell me more about the riddle. Any hints to how I can get the riddle out of him so I can move on with the quests.

And a second question to get me started in the right direction with the Brokenhorn ghost. I've been giving her stuff that she seems to want (a few of the dolls, the talisman, etc.) but she never responds to them, or even notices that I've given her anything at all. I know I'm going about this phase wrong as well, advice to get me back on track?

Best Answer

Answers

• I'm sure placing the icons is a Mastermind puzzle. I don't remember needing a riddle.
  • Xenthos said:
    Try asking Thul and / or Ixion; Thul is the person who has done it most recently (that I know of, at least).
    Thanks! I was going to try to ask you in game, but I'll try and track down either of those two.