Tacitar!

TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
edited June 2013 in Event Scrolls
Eeeeeeee!

Also, I am told that the real title of this thread should be "Tacita gets Nocht up". I will leave you to make your own decisions about that.

And did I mention eeeee!

--

(Fal Emint): Nocht says, "I wish to speak with you, Tacita."

(Fal Emint): You say, "Of course, my Lord."

A sudden thrumming fills the air as a vibrating Divine portal opens up directly before you, wavering madly before settling in the air, strange colours and pathways flowing beyond.

The Fulcrux of Nocht.
A complex series of stones orbit around a stygian orb here. A rippling image of a beautiful night sky has been magically wrapped around the fulcrux here. A wooden spike is planted here, proudly displaying the shrunken head of Synkarin. Filling the air with a low-pitched thrum, a vibrating Divine portal floats here. Nocht, the Silent hovers here, His form enveloped in a dark halo of writhing and twisting shadows.
You see exits leading through an image of the night sky and through a vibrating Divine portal.

You kneel before Nocht, swearing your allegiance to Him.

Nocht, the Silent whispers, "Good afternoon, My Sage."

Nocht, the Silent whispers, "I've already told you that you will be the leader of what My order shall become."

You have emoted: Tacita inclines her head in a brief nod, before tilting it to the side to listen.

Nocht, the Silent whispers, "You will take your first step towards that. You will become My representative to mortal-kind."

Nocht, the Silent whispers, "You will become My one remaining Avatar."

Devoutly, you murmur, "I am Yours to do with as You will, my Lord."

Nocht, the Silent whispers, "I will tolerate no weakness. You will be My will made flesh. Are you certain that you wish to accept this gift?"

You say, "The weakness that I bore, I have cast aside. I hold no more of that which weighed me down." Lowering her head respectfully, she asserts, "I am ready, my Lord - and I am certain."

The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Nocht's lips.

Nocht, the Silent whispers, "Kneel, little one."

You drop to one knee, demonstrating your humility and respect.

Nocht, the Silent draws an athame across the palm of His hand, holding it outwards. The shimmering lifeblood of an Elder, divine essence, begins to pool in His palm before dripping onto the ground.

Exhaling softly the essence gathered in His hand begins to come together in a shimmering, floating orb of pure essence. It turns the deepest of blacks, the constellations of Lusternia's heavens reflected in its depths.

With a flick of His wrist, Nocht sends the shimmering orb flying into your chest with a violent thud. For a mere second your connection with the Silent Lord explodes within your mind, a brief glimpse of countless millennia of existence, countless loses, an endless trial through the Void. As the images clear the connection is sealed and you can stand tall as an Avatar of Nocht, the Silent.

Nocht has imbued you with great powers, use them wisely.

You have emoted: Silent Sage Tacita An'Ryshe's eyes flutter closed for a moment and she inhales sharply, shivering from head to toe. Her eyes snap open widely, and she gazes up at Nocht in rapture.

Nocht, the Silent runs His hand over His palm, knitting flesh and sealing the wound.

The faintest trace of a grin on His lips, Nocht, the Silent whispers, "You may rise, little one."

You whisper, "I...this is...-oh-."

Nocht, the Silent whispers, "I suggest you begin preparations for a cult, Tacita."

Nocht, the Silent whispers, "That will come before long as well. I have many plans moving forward."

[At this point I am attempting to type a reply but failing because I am shaking so much with all of the squeeing.]

Nocht, the Silent whispers, "I'll leave you to your plans."

The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Nocht's lips.

The surrounding shadows wane, falling back in despondent melancholy as the form of Nocht, the Silent dissolves into wisps of shadow.

Kneeling humbly, you press your palms together before you and close your eyes momentarily as you pray devoutly to Nocht, the Silent, "Enwrapt in shadow / amalgam beheld / oh glory, glory!".

You have emoted: Tacita's lips twist into a small smile. She brushes a hand over the shrine, nods to nothing in particular, and glances out. "Yes. There is much to do."

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Taciiiiiiiiiiii <3 Congrats! I wish  I could log in to shower you with star-eyed lurv.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Congratulations!
  • I think if Gabriella ever saw these exchanges, she'd understand better what kind of 'lesson' Nocht was trying to "teach" her. 

*wonders what secret Order plans are*

*frets*

*squees*
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."