A Wedding, where References are made, and bears give death hugs

Herald of Mu, Ixchilgal Mes'ard, Many of One says, "Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday."
A wry smile spreads across Feyda's face.
Herald of Mu, Ixchilgal Mes'ard, Many of One says, "Mawage, that bwessed awangement. That dweam wifin a dweam..."
Kio stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
Kio lets out a deep breath, and his presence seems to dwindle.
Kio's posture relaxes as the faint aura surrounding him drains away, those loyal to him suddenly 
seeming slightly disappointed.
Kio sits himself down.
Penumbra Kio d'Illici, Servant of Night unceremoniously plops to the ground with a thud, his massive 
paws resting gently on the ground between his sprawled legs.
Herald of Mu, Ixchilgal Mes'ard, Many of One says, "And wuv, tru wuv, will fowowo you foweva. So tweasure your wuv."
You lean on Tarkanos seeking consolation.
Tarkanos hugs you compassionately.
Herald of Mu, Ixchilgal Mes'ard, Many of One says, "If any hewe can fink of a weason these two should not wet mawwied, then spweak now while we all still sobew enough to cawe."
Dys ponders the situation.
Dys shakes her head.
Kio peers at you unscrupulously.
You blink incredulously at Kio.
Kio peers at Tarkanos unscrupulously.
Tarkanos peers at Kio unscrupulously.
Objecting, Penumbra Kio d'Illici, Servant of Night says, "I don't think he's cute 'nuff for 'er."
Kio grunts noncommitally.
Tarkanos sniffles softly.
The corners of Tarkanos's mouth turn up as he grins mischievously.
You chuckle long and heartily at Kio.
Tarkanos Mes'ard whispers to Kio, "I agree. I am very lucky."
With all seriousness, Penumbra Kio d'Illici, Servant of Night says to you, "But, if ya want 'im, I guess I shouldn't be so opposed."
Kio grunts noncommitally.
You nod your head at Kio.
Herald of Mu, Ixchilgal Mes'ard, Many of One says, "Then, do wou, Awawy, Bwade in Ivowy, Weil of the Quieted Woenix, take whis man to be youw wawfully wedded wusband? To wuv and to hold, even when he's weally, weally annoying?"
You say to Kio, "I love him."
You say to Ixchilgal, "I do."
Herald of Mu, Ixchilgal Mes'ard, Many of One says, "And do wou, Tawkanos, Woefully Wacking in Titles, take whis woman to be your wawfully wedded wife? To wuv and to hold, even when she whoops wour butt?"
Tarkanos Mes'ard smiles and says to Ixchilgal, "I do."
Herald of Mu, Ixchilgal Mes'ard, Many of One says, "Have you the wings?"
You say, "Yes."
Tarkanos nods his head emphatically.
Herald of Mu, Ixchilgal Mes'ard, Many of One says, "If wou two have wour own vows, wou may do so now."
You say to Tarkanos, "I promise to stay faithful, and protect you with all of my power. I promise to only smack you when you really need it, and to help guide you as a Beloved and my husband."
Tarkanos Mes'ard says to you, "I vow to always be there for you in trials to come, to always be your test subject and let you collect my limbs and ashes, and to always show you I love you as best I know how."
"Awwwww!" Dys says.
You hug Tarkanos compassionately.
Herald of Mu, Ixchilgal Mes'ard, Many of One says, "We now pwonounce you man an' wife. You may kiss the bwide."
His tongue dancing gracefully, Tarkanos kisses you with melting passion.
You give Tarkanos a lecherous smooch.
You slip into an onyx and ruby wedding band.
Reaching into her hood to wipe away a tear, Dys Mzithrei says, "Congratulations to the happy couple!"
Tarkanos slips into an onyx and ruby wedding band.
Tarkanos Mes'ard says to you, "And these are two cakes only for us. You should read it before you eat it."
Tarkanos gives a smoking volcano wedding cake to you.

This large cake appears to have cliffs and jagged valleys, making it
look like a real volcanic mountain. A curl of smoke drifts from the top
of the volcano, through a hole that has been carved through the length
of the cake. After a closer inspection you find that a smouldering coal
has been placed in the centre of the cake on the plate itself. At its
base, a sugar bride and groom hold hands, seeming to be blissfully
unaware of their impending engulfment by a strawberry lava sauce that
has been poured from the top. A stylised 'W' has been scorched onto the
base of the mountain.
Piped in frosting on it are the words:
Our love is like the Eternal Flame, fed with the remains of enemies
It has 7 months of usefulness left.
It weighs 10 ounce(s).
It bears the distinctive mark of The One and Only, Meshora Hyfiera, Loveliest Lady of All.
It has been stamped with the seal of The Spicegulch Cooking Cartel.

"Awwwww!" you say.
You say, "Best cake."

Herald of Mu, Ixchilgal Mes'ard, Many of One says, "Congwatuwions. May you awways be happy."
You giggle happily.
You bounce up and down.
Herald of Mu, Ixchilgal Mes'ard, Many of One says, "Can we stop tawking wike 'dis now?"
You playfully glomp Tarkanos, sending him crashing to the floor beneath you.
You say, "Yes."
Tarkanos Mes'ard says to Ixchilgal, "Actually, now you're bound to talk like that forever."
Herald of Mu, Ixchilgal Mes'ard, Many of One says, "Oh good."
Herald of Mu, Ixchilgal Mes'ard, Many of One says to Tarkanos, "Inconceivable!"

*cue Kio eating all 22 plates of fish*

Tarkanos utters a deep, rumbling laugh.
Ixchilgal blinks.
You blink.
Feyda Mes'ard, Meseden en-Sabara says, "Huh."
Xypher flaps his arms madly.
You cackle hellishly.
Tarkanos Mes'ard says, "Anyone wanting merian might want to grab a pie fast."
Penumbra Kio d'Illici, Servant of Night grunts softly, rubbing his belly as he scours the ground for 
more fish.
Kio's ears perk up as his attention turns towards Tarkanos.

*cue Kio eating the rest of the merian pies, at least 15 of them.*

Fiery Dreamer Xypher Stormcrow, the Golden Prince whispers, "Congratulations, eh?"
Xypher's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.
Tarkanos Mes'ard says to you, "Also, you can eat the people on the cake, so we're kind of eating each other as suggested."
You say to Xypher, "Thanks!"
You chuckle long and heartily at Kio.
Without any slight of tact and a full mouth, Penumbra Kio d'Illici, Servant of Night says to you, "Aw man, miss Alary. Congrats! And thanks for the fish."

Penumbra Kio d'Illici, Servant of Night suddenly moves to stand before Tarkanos. Staring down at him, he pauses for a moment to study him curiously. Suddenly, he wraps his arms around Tarkanos and lifts him into the air, squeezing tightly. Tarkanos grimaces as the embrace threatens to crack a few ribs.
Holding firm, Penumbra Kio d'Illici, Servant of Night says to Tarkanos, "Ya hu *hic* rt 'er, I'll eat yq."
Penumbra Kio d'Illici, Servant of Night drops Tarkanos to the ground with a thud.
Kio nods his head sagely.
Tarkanos Mes'ard nods, wheezing slightly.

Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."