Marcella speaks to Valtreth and takes a trip to Astral

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "Now, then. I really must confess as to some curiosity on the matter of one not living standing within My fulcrux."

You nod your head slowly in understanding.

You say, "I have come with dual purpose. I suppose my first question has already been answered by Your demeanor, and I do not expect to survive this encounter. My second is that I wish to ask You if You are familiar with the concept of ikons or the game of Psychodrama. I had heard that Lord Eventru had a marvelous gestalt, about as strong as Morgfyre's, and I regret never being able to test myself against it."

You stand straight with taut shoulders, a paragon for all to admire.

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "I am unfamiliar, I fear, though it bears some interest to it."

Comprehension flashes across your face.

The Fulcrux of Valtreth.A wide, circular marble rotunda has been inlaid into the centre of a lush, perfectly-manicured garden, pristinely clean and bright under the evening sky above. Fluted marble columns ring the area, upon which beautifully soft violet wisteria blossoms climb, twining anticlockwise in elegant perfection upon the architecture and allowing their subtly sweet scent to carry upon the warm air. The stars above are reflected in a gently-bubbling spring at the centre of the marble enclosure, smooth ripples constantly rolling across its surface. About the spring, a low balustrade has been constructed, maintaining the aesthetic appeal of the architecture while providing a comfortable seat to those who would pause to rest and contemplate. Shifting endlessly, a luminous vortex of energy has pooled within a ring of smooth black stones. A fluted golden pillar rises from the floor, bearing an ornate lantern that burns with a steady golden flame. Eddies of glittering frost swirl around the graceful form of a sleek snow phoenix with wings of golden ice. Aaralyn is here, pondering thoughtfully. She wields a glowing powerstone in her left hand and a holy symbol of the light in her right. Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn hovers here, the air about Him alight with a warm, soothing effulgence. Mistweaver Tridemon Regalis, Ordained of Revelation lingers nearby, the air about him singing with the rush of the ocean. He wields a coral staff in his left hand and a radiant chalice in his right.
There are no obvious exits.
[ (v11909) not mapped ]

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "How terribly amusing, though."

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "You expect death so swiftly. Do you desire it?"

You say, "I do not desire it, but I do not fear it. Even the process of the destruction of this body is a learning experience, for good or ill."

You say, "There is also an interesting and educating introductory play and tutorial on the Hallifaxian stage for Psychodrama, should You choose to peruse it."

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "Familiar to Me, as well."

You nod your head slowly in understanding.

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "I recall being mildly vexed at their insipid dryness in all they undertake."

You say, "They tend to be always quite thorough, however, if one can stomach it."

An explosion of pulsating lights, in a display of incandescent colours, precedes the arrival of Fay, riding a light brown pegasus with dark brown wings, from the ether, dumping her unceremoniously upon the ground.
A light brown pegasus glides in from the ether on dark brown wings.

You gag a bit as Fay's stink wafts over you.

You gag a bit as Fay's stink wafts over you.

Fay rubs a star-etched moonstone ring and it begins to glow with a pulsating light.
Warm water showers down upon her, and she scrubs under her armpits trying to wash away that horrible stench.

As the sun passes below the horizon's edge, Mother Night unveils her terrible, shadowy beauty, spreading darkness across the land.

Priestess Aaralyn Luminare-Vivalde says, "Seriously."

Fay rubs a star-etched moonstone ring and it begins to glow with a pulsating light.
Warm water showers down upon her, and she scrubs under her armpits trying to wash away that horrible stench.

Aaralyn peers at Fay unscrupulously.

Fay blinks.

Tridemon snickers softly to himself.

You say to Fay, "I warned you last time you came in here about that."

Your eyes sparkle with amusement.

Valtreth murmurs softly to Himself.

Mistweaver Tridemon Regalis, Ordained of Revelation says to Fay, "It's funnier if you were here for the past 10 minutes."

Fay blinks.

Sister Fay says, "Fay gathered!"

Valtreth beams broadly.

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "A fine showing, it seems!"

Fay bounces up and down.

Mistweaver Tridemon Regalis, Ordained of Revelation says, "I was once witness to a number of psychodrama bouts between mortals and Lord Eventru... He won them all, of course. I came the closest to defeating Him, by concentrating on pure damage..."

Sister Fay asks, "Fay gets more?"

Canting His head to one side, Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "If you wish, surely."

After a brief pause, you say, "Fay gets more...what?"

You tilt your head curiously.

Sister Fay exclaims, "Fay gets more!"

Fay points off into the wild blue yonder.

Fay's hands become a blur as she twists and turns a paradox puzzle pyramid until each side is made up of the same colour, solving the puzzle in mere moments. Her eyes take on a glossy appearance as she begins to stare off into the aether.

Mistweaver Tridemon Regalis, Ordained of Revelation says, "People, I assume."

Incandescent light erupts from the thin lines connecting the puzzle together. The light swells, pulsating in a dazzling display of oscillating colours as it sweeps the shadowy outline of Fay, riding a light brown pegasus with dark brown wings, into the ether.
A light brown pegasus spreads dark brown wings wide as she prances off to the ether.

Comprehension flashes across your face.

You say, "Ah, people."

Blankly, Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "Limbs."

Tridemon blinks.

You say, "I would only expect more limbs to form from someone who bore the gifts of Morgfyre."

Aaralyn blinks.

Valtreth's eyes sparkle with amusement.

You say, "Quite the disturbing prospect, actually."

Across the heavens, the stars and moon challenge night's dark reign, revealing familiar constellations that tell the tales of myth and legend.

Priestess Aaralyn Luminare-Vivalde says, "I think I missed something somewhere."

Thoughtfully, to the gathered Celestians, Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "I was attempting to frighten our uninvited guest. It appears to have failed."

Valtreth ponders the situation.

You ponder the situation.

Comprehension flashes across Aaralyn's face.

Mistweaver Tridemon Regalis, Ordained of Revelation says to Valtreth, "Maybe flowers would work?"

Tridemon shifts his eyes suspiciously from side to side.

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "Flowers? Gracious, the smell alone is like to wilt them all!"

Tridemon ponders the situation.
In the tone of the advisor, you say to Valtreth, "You could always ask me to vacate the premises, if You do not wish my presence. I find it helps to politely go after what one wants instead of attempting to get it by subtle intrigue or hints. I suppose it comes from being a warrior."

Mistweaver Tridemon Regalis, Ordained of Revelation says, "Oh, that reminds me. Did Iantoc get in touch with You?"
honours iantoc
Iantoc Najimah, the Voyager (Male Ephemeral).
He is an Ephemeral, one of the enigmatic servants of the Elder Gods.

You crease your brow in a frown.

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "Iantoc?"

Mistweaver Tridemon Regalis, Ordained of Revelation says, "Ah. That'd be a no, then."

Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "Ah, yes. You - undead thing. I should like very much for you to depart, thank you."
You say, "And, against popular belief, I know that trees grow in Magnagora, and they havn't wilted yet. Not even the flowering cherry."

With the smallest flick of His finger, Valtreth sends you flying headlong into the depths of the Astral Plane.

The reason why Fay coming in smelling was funny, because just previously to when I started taking the log, there was a bit about Valtreth saying that I stank because I was undead, haha!