Enter/Exit/Teleport/Looktexts

Just curious, are organisations allowed to purchase additional enter/exit/teleport/looktexts for their specific organisation. If so, how much and do we just contact out patron?

Comments

• You should contact your patron to see if it's even possible. Unless it's been asked for by a guild/city/commune, it's not really decided
  • Along that line of thought... are all guilds/orgs/orders meant to have enter/exit/teleport/look texts?

As a BT in Vira's order, I got all  :-< when I saw I had no flavour messages other than the standard ones (mind, I only bought enter/exit/look). Hmm. I think I need to head over to the simple ideas thread.

If it's a matter of the patron being too busy to work some out, is this something the playerbase could offer suggestions on?
  • Svorai said:
    Along that line of thought... are all guilds/orgs/orders meant to have enter/exit/teleport/look texts?

As a BT in Vira's order, I got all  :-< when I saw I had no flavour messages other than the standard ones (mind, I only bought enter/exit/look). Hmm. I think I need to head over to the simple ideas thread.

If it's a matter of the patron being too busy to work some out, is this something the playerbase could offer suggestions on?
    If your guild doesn't, message your city patron to see if they can sort it out.
  • Eventru said:
    You should contact your patron to see if it's even possible. Unless it's been asked for by a guild/city/commune, it's not really decided
    I tried that but haven't received an answer yet....will try again I guess. Thanks E! <3
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I asked and was told it is not possible to get typecasts for orders.

I was rather saddened; I would really like the "savage" typecast.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Xenthos said:
    I asked and was told it is not possible to get typecasts for orders. I was rather saddened; I would really like the "savage" typecast.
    Nooooo...but I want to be a coruscating demigod. :c
  • Might be greedy, but I would like to see... different options for the hartstone (I have a personal dislike of lightning bugs for some reason, possibly because personal opinion is that channelling the flame of glinshari would have been a way cooler attack for the Hartstone ignoring damage types)

Might bug Hoaracle and see about the teleport and zaps

• aw, damn. I just thought about the possibility of tert ones. I'm still in my "I'll get demigod... one day" mindset, should not be thinking about this.