Nature Growth/Watering can bug/idea

edited July 2013 in Common Grounds
Frankly, I'm not sure whether to bug or idea this. I mean, it's probably not bugged, but it's (I assume) also not really working as intended either.

Right now, herbs grow by either 0 or 1 per day. The further away from its peak it is, the higher the chance of it growing is. Nature Growth and the watering can improves the odds of this happening. So far, all's peachy, right?

Right now, however, the growth rate is between 80% and 100%, with 80% in the month right after hibernation and 100% at the peak (I haven't checked the months around it, but I think it actually goes to 100% long before the peak hits). As it is, I think the growth rate is fine, but it also means that Nature Growth (and, by extension, the watering can) is pretty much useless, since it will never grow more than one herb a day (unless it's blessed by the Nature Domoth).

My suggestion is that Nature Growth and the watering can doesn't change the percentage chance of herbs growing, but rather adds another growth check on the room. This'd mean with both Nature Growth and the watering can, a room right after hibernation might grow 0, 1, 2 or 3 plants, depending on RNG. It also means it'll always grow three plants per day on peak if it's both growthed and watered. While this might seem like overkill, remember that Nature Growth doesn't last very long; it seems to have a 33% chance of going away per day.

EDIT: Noticed I made a slight miscalculation; it seems to be 80% right after hibernation, rather than 66%.