A lesson for a young one.

Yay deathmurder!  So, after a little fun on Ethereal Glomdoring, I thought RP was in order!  Who am I kidding.  RP is always in order.  Kio takes every opportunity he can to preach to the little ones.

You say, "Allow me to teach you, young one."

Yggs tilts his head and listens intently to you.

You say, "Please LOOK THROUGH PORTAL."

Yggs nods his head emphatically.

Smiling softly beneath cruel eyes, you say, "This will save your life countless times. Always check before entering Faethorn after a skirmish, as cowards often set up ambushes."

Showing that he understands, Yggs nods his head slowly.

Smiling softly, you say to Yggs, "Do you know how Daughters are born?"

[To the ethereal Ravenwood!]

Yggs, Whisper of the Wyrd says, "I believe so, though I don't know that I've witnessed it. It is from binding the fae to Mother Night, yes?"

Nodding softly, you say, "It is, indeed."

Fondly, though his eyes cruel, you say to Yggs, "Ollie has been so careless as to slay two Daughters. His service to the Glory, however, holds in tact."

Yggs, Whisper of the Wyrd blinks at you confusedly.

Fondly, you say to Yggs, "Do you know how Ollie serves the Glory, little one?"

Yggs shakes his head.

You have emoted: Prince Kio d'Illici, Bear of Darkness smiles softly at Yggs, his eyes swirling with murky waters.

Gesturing about the Ethereal Glomdoring, you say to Yggs, "With his insolence comes our strength. He offers himself as an example to others who would seek to harm the Glory. He brings us his spark so that we may snuff it out before the entire Basin, proving only that we are the true heirs in the End of Days."

Smiling fondly, you say to Yggs, "He is fodder for our growth, his body mulch for our roots."

Showing that he understands, Yggs nods his head slowly.

Smiling softly, his eyes swirling with murky waters, you say to Yggs, "You understand, little one, that all serve the Glory?"

Yggs, Whisper of the Wyrd says, "I do. All serve the Glory of the Wyrd in one way or another, whether they acknowledge or not, and whether they wish to or not. It is inevitable."

You have emoted: Kio smiles softly, his eyes swirling with murky waters.

Nodding softly, you say, "It is true. We will bring the Glory to the Basin in time. On that day, it shall be we who sit beside our Mother." He turns away, casting a longing gaze over the ethereal forest. "We shall be Her servants even in the End of Days, when the Caw of Crow bathes the Basin in 
their own blood to prepare the soil for the Glomdoring."

Yggs nods his head enthusiastically.

Softly, you say, "You have done well. Go, now. We shall watch a moment longer."

Yggs bows respectfully to you.

You tell Silent Sage Tacita An'Ryshe, "Be proud of this one, dear Tacita. He is a blessing to the Glory."

Comments

• I think I would like Kio if we ever interacted. Very nice.
  • Huh... Kio refers to the Wyrd in the same way that the Goloth Maxyenka and the Time Dames refer to Crazen- as the Glory. Is that on purpose?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    edited August 2013
    There are quite a few of us who use the word glory in a similar way - I don't think Kio's reason is the same as mine, but I actually use it for a reason that is ironically related to the Time Dames.

If nothing else it's a NMBG/GBTG reference :)
  • Hrm. It's a nuanced thing. You'd have to ask him in game what the "Glory" is.