Quest List

edited September 2013 in Q&A
Is there a more complete/larger quest list than what is on the wiki (http://wiki.lusternia.com/Honour_Quests)? Preferable one that also gives things like starting level, starting point/person, difficulty.

Best Answer

Answers

• edited September 2013
    I'm not aware of a list that includes the starting denizens. I never thought to include that. It's not necessarily a denizen you start with, and sometimes there are multiple starting points, but most of all - figuring out how to begin is generally something I would consider part of the quest. It would be a bit of a spoiler for people who enjoy the discovery aspects of questing.

Level lists are also tricky, since people's bashing/influencing capacity can vary greatly. I don't think I'm sending anyone to their deaths with the suggestions listed, but YMMV.

That being said, I know this list is woefully out of date as far as new quests and curios/ikons. Who's running the Wiki these days, anyway?

Edit: Okay, I added three quests, and what info I have re: soulless/vernal ikons/curios. It's still missing a few semi-recent additions, and I'm still not entirely sure how to tackle Icewynd/Forsaken and Hives/Prison.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Talan said:
    I'm not aware of a list that includes the starting denizens. I never thought to include that. It's not necessarily a denizen you start with, and sometimes there are multiple starting points, but most of all - figuring out how to begin is generally something I would consider part of the quest. It would be a bit of a spoiler for people who enjoy the discovery aspects of questing.

Level lists are also tricky, since people's bashing/influencing capacity can vary greatly. I don't think I'm sending anyone to their deaths with the suggestions listed, but YMMV.

That being said, I know this list is woefully out of date as far as new quests and curios/ikons. Who's running the Wiki these days, anyway?
    With QUESTS saying who to greet to 'start' the quest, I figured that was something about quests that was shared now.

At the very least then, perhaps a list of the honour lines - and perhaps a location with the line if it is not clear from it... I think Ixion has the most honours still, but with his honours hidden, I can't really look at his list.