When should the doors be accepting essence?

Just seems like the time I can put them in is shifting a bit. Like... I'll log in just before hour, get a piece in. Sit around for fifteen-twenty minutes into the next hour and then be able to put a piece in, but it used to be closer to five to ten minutes.

Best Answer

• edited November 2012 Accepted Answer
    It's one per hour. The hour isn't going to be at the turn-of-day (it runs on its own timer), but if you do it every hour on the hour (or half hour, or whatever marker you use. IE 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, or 1:04, 2:04, 3:04, etc etc etc) you won't miss a piece.

I think if a couple people take a few hours and just play with the door, they'll figure out how it works pretty quickly, in terms of timing etc. Which may give a slight edge, but doubtful. Like I said, if you set a point (say every hour on the hour), you'll never miss an opportunity.

Answers

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Once per day, according to the post.

Check TIME, wait for midnight.
  • edited November 2012

Yeah, I think I'm only hitting it because I'm trying to minimize my log ins at work so when I log in with ten minutes before, get a piece in and then try right after the hour changes on time I can't add another piece.