Eastern Virginia - Hampton

Hey all,

So, I recently moved from Indiana to Virginia. Was just seeing if anyone played that is around my area. Newport News, Hampton, Virginia Beach, Norfolk..

Comments

• That's not Eastern Va... that's Southern.
    JSYK
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Eh, if you take 64 east from Richmond, you end up in Virginia Beach and Newport News, it just happens to veer south... 

I live just north of Richmond, so a SEVA meet would not be unfeasible for me, except for the fact that I don't do meets.  :|
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • heh.. @Parua - Coming from Indiana, this is eastern to me! And I was mainly curious if there are any others here.. I only knew of a couple that lived in Indiana, most of them lived on the other side of the state though, except for Lorina, whom actually lived in my hometown (kind of weird finding that out. We've actually seen each other, but never really recognized who we were).
  • I live up at the top of the state, just outside DC, so as much as I'd love to attend a meet, driving 2-3 hours is just not in the cards for me.

Richmond, however, is a lot more feasible.
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • I'm in Charlottesville (about an hour west of Richmond) but travel all over the state for work on the weekends. Richmond meetup would be awesome sometime, or I can always meet for coffee and a chat while on the road. Also have two college friends who used to play Imperian and Achaea with me who are in Richmond now. One might have started up Lusternia a while back too, haven't been around in about... four years...
  • I live in Virginia Beach. A little bit belated, but welcome to Hampton Roads.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I'm in NoVa, near DC. Welcome to the state! It snows here in March. Enjoy.
  • What. When did this get posted o.o Is it still valid? 

I'm in Norfolk!

• Well, as much as I loved VA. I have actually now moved, once again.. I'm now on a small island in Florida. Actually the same island that Cape Canaveral is!