Request for help with a university project

KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
edited October 2013 in The Real World
I am going to be making a video clip for a word/play project as part of my creative writing project, my theme is "wishes and desires". 
I ask one simple request of anyone that is interested:

I need a short 5-10 second clip of you in front of the camera simply stating "I want... " followed by a dream, wish or desire - no limits, it can be a simple desire, or a deeper, stronger desire - just as long as the dream/wish/desire is realistic and tasteful (please keep them PG-13).  Be creative, don't feel you just need to do the clip sitting at your computer desk, you could be sitting in your garden, at the arcade, in the middle of the city... use your imagination!  I'd like a bit of variation in backdrops (Also as strange as it may sound, please avoid lusternia-related stuff, so no "I want to be vernal ascendant", the people watching the video would simply be confused since they would have no context.)

I do need them ASAP as the final video is due in three weeks time, ideally I need clips from at least 6 people (not exclusively from here,  2-3 volunteers would suffice, though having extras would help).. Once it is made, please email it to wordplay@virtualdreaming.co.nz (no fancy encoding please, I need to be able to open it in windows movie editor)  Please include your name or a pseudonym if you wish to appear in the credits.
Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I want more credits.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand

Xenthos said:
    I want more credits.
    Again, I do need it to be in video form, since it is for a visual wordplay.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?