Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Another question (from the turd thread, sorry), why does @Baelor's downvote only count for one when @Zvoltz's counts for five? Do admins/moderators only have increased vote weight on active threads?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Obviously Zvoltz > Baelor.

(Don't delete me please.)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Tremula said:
    Another question (from the turd thread, sorry), why does @Baelor's downvote only count for one when @Zvoltz's counts for five? Do admins/moderators only have increased vote weight on active threads?
    Only forum moderators have the increased flag weight.

Sorry, this might be common forums knowledge, but I have no idea how it works. Every administrative profile can choose to moderate a new thread, and only they or people they designate can work with it? That's kinda cool.

First forums user to get the 5k comments badge.

I'm not sure if I should be proud or not.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Go have another kid so I can catch up.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Portius said:
    Heaving a sigh of resignation, you leave the Institute.

My first guildhop! I find this very exciting.

But it fits you so well :(
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Anyone know what's up with this during nodes?

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Tarkenton said:
    Anyone know what's up with this during nodes?

I got that at least 3-4 times when trying to stomp as well.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

When I was trying to clear planes right before nodes began, I was getting two-three astral beasts attacking me and my attack (starcall radiance astralbeast) wasn't hitting them at all. Kept up for almost ten minutes before I could kill them! Maybe it's related?

• Sticking around a hopeless wildnodes for 1v1s:

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I had baby duty when nodes started, so I had to qq, sorries.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • So much plotting, so much feeling of diabolical.

Wow.

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I defended someone, got ganked by 5 Celestians, and somehow wound up with status on Tridemon who I never touched, and got nothing on any of them.

Wtf Avenger. You're drunk. 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I don't think you can get status for defending someone, can you? Not sure how you got a status on Tridemon, though, unless enemy territory was involved somehow.
    Avechna's been wonky lately.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Things in general with pvp seem wonky. See Cocidius getting what looked like newbie protection during nodes.
    Xenthos said:
    I don't think you can get status for defending someone, can you? Not sure how you got a status on Tridemon, though, unless enemy territory was involved somehow.
    It used to be that if someone got declared, and you defended the declared person, it was as if you were declared too. You were protected if you died. Or am I making that up. 

The Tridmon thing, I have no idea. That absolutely should not have given me status when I never declared and was not in enemy territory. 
    Was this in the Cay? 

Are you enemied to the Inner Sea? 

Celest was picking up autodeclares in the Inner sea, so if Tridemon hit you in the inner sea and you were enemied, you auto-declared him. It would explain a lot of the 'I didn't declare but no one can defend me' issues that went on there.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Nah, I hit Lothringen on the sea.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Tarkenton said:
    Things in general with pvp seem wonky. See Cocidius getting what looked like newbie protection during nodes.
    Not just during nodes. I tried to kill him twice today, and I got stopped by a Fate intervention line. I'm not sure if it happens with everyone, or if there's something special/bugged about him in particular.

• If you're experiencing weird things with Avenger, please be sure to BUG them (if you haven't already) so we can take a look!

Have you guys tried it on someone else?

Someone take the hit and test in Etherglom

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I've seen that happen before and bugged it months ago. I really don't remember who it was that got toaded though.
    Tridemon said:
    Nah, I hit Lothringen on the sea.

This doesn't explain why Celina somehow got status. It makes sense to Lothringen, but Celina would need to declare too, which is possible for an autodeclare still.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    I know it wasn't an autodeclare because I went back and no one could hit me, and I didn't have status on them. I don't really know what to bug :/
  • edited October 2015
    Sorry I had to destroy that @Stratas. But after we had this talk, I thought we clicked! You made me talk about HALLIFAXIAN FARTS.

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    edited October 2015
    Harmonious music, you mean. We fart symphonies.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Sylandra said:
    Harmonious music, you mean. We fart symphonies.
    *Beethoven's Fifth Bathroom Trip*

F-f-f-f fffnnnnnn
  • Sorry, @Salome, I was caught in a position of two people assuming Stratas gives a rats ass about who Glom is aligned with and asking him to back their side. I'd already promised to speak up for someone who didn't want to, and written most of the post. And then was asked about it after our talk, so I just went with it. But it's not RP if I'm not causing drama!

Back to my cave, then. ~Ciao.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
This discussion has been closed.