Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ixion said:

Apparently it's not replacement honors as I thought (thanks @Talan for testing/proving this). Have at it super quest friends!

#145 He aided in the summoning of the Spirit of Groundhog.

What effect does this quest and the opposing quest have, if any?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I get to go to the Zoo tonight!  Kinda.

It's more of a kids activity, family friendly and all that, for Halloween, so I don't know how many animals will be seen, but I'm going with my sister and her kids, and they can dress up so I think it'll be great.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Rave for @Maylea and a slightly smaller, yet no less boisterous rave for @Gabriella.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Reaching Titan, and having a completely intense and one-sided competition with every other Titan I pass in experience rankings towards Demigod.

Gaudiguch, in general, for the little happy things. We may not have any villages/bubbles/etc, but we don't wallow around making merian noise about it!

• Shaddus said:
    Apparently it's not replacement honors as I thought (thanks @Talan for testing/proving this). Have at it super quest friends!

#145 He aided in the summoning of the Spirit of Groundhog.
    What effect does this quest and the opposing quest have, if any?
    Summoning the spirit of Groundhog- who has been driven insane by the Taint- releases aggressive zombie groundhogs into the Blasted Lands. The opposing quest gets rid of them.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • When I made my first demigod years ago, we didn't have any of these confounded ikons, goldentonics, or Lirangsha. Things are so much easier nowadays!

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Rave for seeing @Aethen! Best son is best. <3 Jadiceans ftw.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • 40% Titan within 24 hours of reaching the aforementioned level. This is fast.

• Back in my day we did dragons on double xp weekend and dragged everyone to demi.
  • @Tekora made the best hair curio for Pejat.

I am forever in your debt.
    For Mister Zvoltz, Pejat has been terminated by the Replicant Dynodeon.
  • Big rave to @Gero @Shango @Dahlla @Esca @Akyaevin and @Eritheyl for that flare. 

I kinda maybe sorta strong armed the lot of them to sit in the ships at the Bottles dock for like almost 3 hours straight because I was bound and determined to not miss it this time!
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited November 2015
    We were wondering how you got it so fast. :s

EDIT: Join us, Magnagora, and together we shall rule the galaxy Aetherways.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Eodh said:
    Explaining your abject poverty, you humbly request a little help from Lydia Windwhisper.
    Lydia Windwhisper sighs dramatically and searches her pockets, looking for something to give you.
    She gives a large pile of sovereigns to you.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 100.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Demigod.
    You have received 25 Bound Credits!
    You feel your innermost energies growing to extreme proportions as a darkness takes over your senses. When your senses return, you find yourself in a different location and there is a strange feeling within you.
    The Vault of Heaven.
    With outstretched arms, an enormous statue of Estarra stands here vigilantly.
    You see a single exit leading down.

Still a happy feeling!

I averaged 1% for every 15-20 minutes, or 10% per three hours. That's with Karma Harmony (10%), Legendary Ikon (200%), and lots and lots of Golden Tonics (100%). It's definitely much faster nowadays. A few years ago you'd be lucky to get a mob that nets you 0.01%.

8->
    Admittedly I did titan influencing priestesses in Eventru's godrealm, but I also stacked achievement buffs on top of an ikon, goldentonic, etc etc etc - I think I was up to something like 700% experience bonus.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Tarkenton said:
    Fun fight on Ethereal :)
    I wanted to come and spectate but couldn't find my pompoms.

• Raves to @Rancoura and @Salome for all their work in plowing through some major legislative revisions.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    That word. *shudder*

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Shonjir said:
    Congratulations! @Maligorn and @Pejat have passed the period of consideration and are indeed your
    parents. You have found your home as a member of the House of Shevat.

:)
    Are you happy now, @Daraius ?!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Yes, yes. One moment please...

FAMILY RACE SET LOBOSHIGARU

There we go. Carry on!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I really love it when people discover Menswear Dog and immediately think of Daraius. @Orventa was the first, but I get that warm fuzzy feeling every time someone new sends me a link to Bodhi's blog. :)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
This discussion has been closed.