Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• I want to disagree and like your post @Riluna :(
  • Chirbo said:
    Chirbo became a doctor thanks to Hallifax not being around.

And they say he's a dumb bear.

You know I'm a real doctor @Guennie, don't deny it.

Professor Shonjir Shevat says, "Though if he thinks helping a few sick at the University hospital makes him a doctor, he is deluded."

I AM A DOCTOR
    says the person who has to kidnap people to have them join their group.
  • Sounds like a Doctor of Psychology to be fair.
  • Chirbo said:
    I'll have you know that I passed a college test in Halifax to be named a doctor tyvm

The Matrix Research Institute would like to have a word with you regarding your egregious impersonation.
  • Raves to @chirbo

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I'm mad jolly
  • Chirbo said:
    I want to disagree and like your post @Riluna :(
    What's there to disagree about? You guys really are amazing. But one person, and only one, ever called me out on the nonsense I was playing. After years. I didn't belong.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited December 2015
    Riluna said:
    Chirbo said:
    I want to disagree and like your post @Riluna :(
    What's there to disagree about? You guys really are amazing. But one person, and only one, ever called me out on the nonsense I was playing. After years. I didn't belong.

Some of us preferred having you around to not having you around, no matter what nonsense is going on
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Rave for @Tekora and @Essentia for some interesting parent/adoption rp
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Rave for @Tekora and @Essentia for some interesting parent/adoption rp

I'm always a fan of bringing up the easy-to-disregard ramifications of what we consider the everyday, ordinary actions of the Fate-Touched. (-cough- sphere raids -cough-)
    Super mega amazing rave for @Tekora in arranging a wedding, @Pejat for officiating a short but sweet ceremony, and all of our guests. This includes @Vivet, who is too generous for her own good.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited December 2015
    Really pleased with the quick turnaround for design review lately. Whether it's the mortal review panel, staff poking their heads in or a combination of both, keep up the fantastic work! You are greatly appreciated.

:)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

He has been engaged to be married to Kilauea for 1500 months.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Sakaki said:
    Got a crate for myself as a graduation gift.  Got 50 coins from my crate.  Was thinking it was going to be a rather 'meh' run after a lot of the spins, then I got this...

Your coin vanishes in a puff of multicoloured smoke.
    The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with a black 
    beastmaster's whip.

333 credits for me!

Full breakdown of my spins:

a black beastmaster's whip.
    a pack of five Ikons.
    a pink piglet.
    One Czigany Curio.
    Five Czigany Coins.
    Lucky Clover Increased Critical Hits. x 7
    a 24-hour Divine Truefavour x 6
    13 dingbats.
    a divinely wrapped present. (contained a kephera pin)
    a divinely wrapped present. (Gold sovereigns)
    a divinely wrapped present. (10 damage resistance curios)
    a package containing five vivid hair curios.
    Experience Gain x 10
    240 lessons gained across 6 spins
    37,550 gold across 5 spins
    45 sargassum and 41 fishfeed.
    103 vegfeed and 127 fishfeed.
    56 doses of liniment salve.
    96 doses of a choleric purgative.
    65 ambermalt and 46 onyx.
    125 goldtint and 144 beryl.
    147 amethyst.
    133 doses of oil of sharpness.
    And a partridge in a pear tree!
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    If Ev is ever kicked out of Serenwilde, I'm moving him to the Hifarae Hills. I <3 Sakima :) . Thank you for the fun interaction, as always!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Starting to complete the Vernal curio set!  \:D/ 

PS I hate that I've joined the curio bandwagon, but since I decided not to waste all the curios I get from questing, it's probably inevitable.

• Raves for Bandrui, and whomever makes Bandrui talk. The character is so amazing, and fits so much with Mugwumpi lore that it gives me goosebumps.
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Eodh said:
    Starting to complete the Vernal curio set!  \:D/ 

PS I hate that I've joined the curio bandwagon, but since I decided not to waste all the curios I get from questing, it's probably inevitable.
    I'm in the same boat. I find the whole concept of curios (and the behaviors they encourage) repellant, but I figure if I can generate vernal pieces by doing relatively easy and rewarding quests and not spending a cent, why the heck not? :)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Daraius said:
    Eodh said:
    Starting to complete the Vernal curio set!  \:D/ 

I'm in the same boat. I find the whole concept of curios (and the behaviors they encourage) repellant, but I figure if I can generate vernal pieces by doing relatively easy and rewarding quests and not spending a cent, why the heck not? :)
    Any curio pieces I get are immediately rubbed away into coins so that, when the curios inevitably come to life and attempt to take over the Basin, I'll be free.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Raves to the Commissars surreptitiously admitting that the non-players are calling BS as well.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I always thought the primary generator could be a point-and-shoot ion cannon if we got the city into orbit. I guess this works too.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I always figured that the way to go would be to just move the secret spoiler than powers it to a target location for a few seconds and let the massive release of energy do the rest.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Ogod, Hallifax is at it again. The last time you played with your toys, you spread the Kethuru miasma all over the place!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Ogod, Hallifax is at it again. The last time you played with your toys, you spread the Kethuru miasma all over the place!
    As I said last night.

My aetherhold is prepared.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
    Salome said:
    Siam said:
    As I said last night.

My aetherhold is prepared.

Commencing ramming speed.
This discussion has been closed.