Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    May have something to do with schools letting out for winter break.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Yarith said:
    Completely unrelated:
    @Shuyin you have some crazy KDR.
    And then I noticed @Celina.
    wo

I've put myself in a lot of uncomfortable positions over the years. Sometimes I die epic deaths, other times, I die stupid ones. For all others, I just die.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Shuyin said:

I've put myself in a lot of uncomfortable positions over the years. Sometimes I die epic deaths, other times, I die stupid ones. For all others, I just die.
    #JustPKZen
  • Vivet is feeding my curio addiction.

Thank you Vivet.
  • Custom pipe! It is so shiny and awesome that I can be happy with as playing a non-smoker type.

It would be nice if all of 1p and 3p messages of using the pipe (filling, smoking, etc) used the short desc instead of just the word 'pipe' (like the 1p smoking message is something like 'You take a long drag off <short desc>' but the 3p is just 'Ayisdra takes a long drag off his pipe', instead of something like 'Ayisdra takes a long drag off <short design>'.)

But overall, these small things are minor for the most part and I can always hope that they will get changed (I did IDEA it) so that at least some part designed pipes can be shown off.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    To this day, I have not met a more squee-worthy, adorable pet than Caelan the polar cub. He makes me heart melt :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Stark Ravin' Glad that I'm going to login to Lusternia at this time?

Well, it's a start.

</RANT>
  • Delphas said:

Stark Ravin' Glad that I'm going to login to Lusternia at this time?

Well, it's a start.

Stark and Raving, yes. This is not the Lusternia I've been logging into the past couple years. I hope it keeps up.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Thank you, anonymous administrator, for approving books in time for prestige submissions.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • You shock Mistress Magda d'Murani with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow 
    Magnagora.
    Mistress Magda d'Murani slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, the Village of Angkrag should 
    follow the Grand Dominion of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from the Village of Angkrag, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand 
    Dominion of Magnagora.

Whee!  Sakaki's first winning influence from a revolt.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Gaudi, and Mala's uncanny ability to know when I am getting myself into trouble. <3 You guys rock. 
  • I had to dip out of that revolt due to a family emergency, but it was fun for a peaced revolt, totally agree.

• I meant to post this a while back after Talan screamed at me for hitting her with my meld :P

The noodle cup is @Talan

• edited December 2015
    a) I was definitely not the only one screaming.
    b) For some reason I find the idea of being a cup of noodles to be incredibly charming?
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • I've never done this rave thing before! HALP!

But I am incredibly grateful for each and every person who has ever submitted a scholarly work to the libraries. I have much MUCH more reading to do before I can enjoy the literary ones, but these books have given me more than enough reason to stick around.
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • Chirbo said:
    I meant to post this a while back after Talan screamed at me for hitting her with my meld :P

The noodle cup is @Talan

my thread game is weak

wow wrong thread
  • edited December 2015
    Raves to everyone involved in todays event - @Drocilla, @Morgfyre, @Lavinya, @Zarialle, @Nikkakorra, @Miralona, @Ixion, @Esca, and many more - this has most certainly been an event to remember and made me happy that I decided not to give up and leave lusternia when I did.  Log to come soon!
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Woke up to long Mag CT arguments, managed to get ready just in time to nip to the fulcrux and be there for the end.

Did nothing, took all the credit.

Damn timezones!

• Qistrel said:
    Woke up to long Mag CT arguments, managed to get ready just in time to nip to the fulcrux and be there for the end.

Did nothing, took all the credit.

Damn timezones!
    Don't worry, you will pay for stealing my thunder in due course... (Seriously though, had a great time and it was great you were able to make it, even if it was just for the end)
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Also, divine truefavour lets me have this:

***********************[ Bodyscan - Resistances Brief ]************************
    Topic          Mod
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Universal      5
    Blunt          10
    Cutting        10
    Magical        10
    Fire           10
    Cold           10
    Poison         8
    Asphyxiation   8
    Electricity    10
    Psychic        9
    Excorable      6
    Divinus        3
    *******************************************************************************

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Raves for Gaudi, and the folks on the other side of the tracks. I've gotten some PK every day that I've logged on, it's been a lot of fun! 
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Kurut said:
    I've never done this rave thing before! HALP!

But I am incredibly grateful for each and every person who has ever submitted a scholarly work to the libraries. I have much MUCH more reading to do before I can enjoy the literary ones, but these books have given me more than enough reason to stick around.

I cannot speak for any other author, but if you mention specifically which Portius things you like he will have a tendency to write more like those.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Chirbo said:
    Chirbo said:
    I meant to post this a while back after Talan screamed at me for hitting her with my meld :P

The noodle cup is @Talan

my thread game is weak

wow wrong thread
    If it helps, they were yelling at me first because they assumed it was my meld. 
  • Shonjir said:
    He is recently engaged to be married to Junior Fellow @Yarith, Bachelor of Temporal Science!

He said yes :)
    *gasp* WHAT.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • edited December 2015
    Shonjir said:
    He is recently engaged to be married to Junior Fellow @Yarith, Bachelor of Temporal Science!

He said yes :)
    :3 yus :>

(I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
This discussion has been closed.