Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Exciting back-to-back domoths!  =D>

• Loving your determination Hallifax (and Celest)!

• WHERE WERE YOU AT ONE AM CELINA

THERE WAS KILLING TO BE HAD

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Rave for the D'Cente family. The one group that makes people say "Maybe the Nightshades aren't so bad."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Logging in to check old designs I have access to on other characters and realising I might be one of the few people left that can make grotesquely tasteless item #0004.

Time to get forging.

• People continue to validate the nonsense I've acted upon over the years. Thank you all for that.

I'm very grateful people even care to remember, let alone act on it.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Domoth shenanigans with the Gaudiguch-Magnagora crowd, pulling off an unexpected win.  :)>-

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited November 2015
    It was an expected win, but I preferred to fight to try to take the domoth than let it drop. Avu had to go to work and was dc'ing pretty constantly while he was there. 

Also, apparently I had a huge bug with soothingsteam curing that got me caught in aeon until it timed out. My fault though, I should have caught it. These bugs keep happening because I am sort of lazy-patching things in my system for now. I want to recode things from the ground up once the affliction overhaul is in place and running smoothly. Until then I can't do it the way I want to.

Good work though, and thanks for giving us a fight.
  • I thought something was up with Avuvu. My system was doing stoopid things to me at 6am after a few restless nights I just had to laugh at all of my typos and silliness. But the guys were warned! It was fun to watch them from where ever the Nil my system decided I should have been. But I did manage to throw a few tarots and even get a crux in!
  • Raves for combat, Tarot, and the great search for paint palettes!

• @Jadice! For Patron reasons and also for indulging Allyrianne's curiosity. Now to see how much of what I learned I can work into this project...
  • Getting the hang of this combat business beyond flinging aeon and hangedman cards (despite being a 'cheese' class). 

• Eodh said:
    Getting the hang of this combat business beyond flinging aeon and hangedman cards (despite being a 'cheese' class). 

I tend to look at Transmology, and then look at Nihilism, then weep inside.
  • Arcanis said:
    Eodh said:
    Getting the hang of this combat business beyond flinging aeon and hangedman cards (despite being a 'cheese' class). 

I tend to look at Transmology, and then look at Nihilism, then weep inside.
    I tend to look at Illuminati, and then look at Healing, then weep inside. If they're Researcher, too, weep some more.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Healing: that thing everyone has to deal with, having fewer tools :P
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Yeah yeah my class sucks, everyone else is OP.
  • edited December 2015
    Completely unrelated:
    @Shuyin you have some crazy KDR.
    And then I noticed @Celina.
    wo
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
    edited December 2015
    Speaking of OP, I got that KDR as a healer. It's way more OP than illuminati, speaking from experience.

Edit: Also Celina > Shuyin, obviously.
    Oh, and rave for Seren/Celest/Halli joining us for some fighting! It was a lot of fun from Faethorn to the domoths. 

I just want you to all know that you all died because @Rivius was mean to me. 

side note: not being able to meld faethorn makes mage very dull. 
  • Yarith said:
    Completely unrelated:
    @Shuyin you have some crazy KDR.
    And then I noticed @Celina.
    wo
    KDR?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I assume they mean kill/death ratio

• The number of novices we've been getting. I don't even care if you're alts i will grow tentacles and hug you to myself and never ever let go

• Eodh said:
    The number of novices we've been getting. I don't even care if you're alts i will grow tentacles and hug you to myself and never ever let go
    Same thing over here.  The whole time I've played, we've gotten like one, maybe two other novices.  Now in the last two weeks or so, we've had like four.  WHERE DO THEY COME FROM?  HOW CAN I GET MORE?

This discussion has been closed.