Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    You use an everlasting ember to kindle a fire inside the Raven's Head Forge.

Woo.  No more coal->mercury, to boot!
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Rivius said:
    I like the lifeline one a lot. But for 1000 cr, I kinda wish one of the restrictions went away. Like maybe take away the 1/day if you're going to tack on a power cost, or make it free otherwise.
    Same, and it's kind of eh since rescue might just as well be used to rescue yourself. The gaunlet looks amazing for quickly retrieving a player corpse from one of many icedigger pits, though.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited January 2016
    Yeah, one of the reasons I suggested the gauntlet was to grab little guys and wand rez them.

Also, I want to Rave @Vivet for always being my curio saviour.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Xenthos said:

By the way, can you post the desc for it? I don't forge at much at all, but so tempted...
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Rivius said:
    Xenthos said:

By the way, can you post the desc for it? I don't forge at much at all, but so tempted...
    A fragment of kindling that has long since burnt out, this small ember has been enchanted with a spark from the Elemental Plane of Fire. Its toasted, blackened edges are dusted with the grey-black of ash, while its insides glow and rumble with a hungry flame that flashes in all shades of red, orange, and yellow. Fingers of fire pry free from the ember's shape and coruscate into the air, yet they are snuffed out only moments after. The ember pulses with a steady heat, which lingers for a short time in the palm of the hand.
    It weighs 15 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist.
    It has the following aliases: ember.

• Raves to @Romaan for being a wicked cool IG dad to his girls, @Bleuu and @Mjoll. He shows a lot of genuine love and affection, and it always makes me happy when I get to witness it.

For example: today while on an aetherhunt, Bleuu was about to ascend to Demigod. Before she was about to do so, he ascends to the Havens just so he can be the first one to congratulate her. I mean, how wicked cool is that!?

• Havastus said:
    Raves to @Romaan for being a wicked cool IG dad to his girls, @Bleuu and @Mjoll. He shows a lot of genuine love and affection, and it always makes me happy when I get to witness it.

For example: today while on an aetherhunt, Bleuu was about to ascend to Demigod. Before she was about to do so, he ascends to the Havens just so he can be the first one to congratulate her. I mean, how wicked cool is that!?

haha, what a sap you are @havastus <3
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    The map would be nicer if there weren't a lot of mobs that just don't show up on prints at all.

• A rave for @Silvanus because he is old and full of hot air and interesting!
  • edited January 2016
    A rave for @Lavinya who is not as old! But still a good talk after coming back to Ellanora after break :)

Edit! (or as full of hot air)
  • Everlasting Ember: Allows the owner to FIRE forges, furnaces, and ovens 
    without coal, and they will remain lit for an hour. (75 credits) 
    (Exhibit of the Techniques of the Master Artisan) 

*happy dance* One of my ideas was selected as an artifact!!
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Still hoping for Zimoru Infinity to reprice
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Lest we forget this is raves...

I been a bit down on Mag lately, but I want people to know I still like the city despite stuff. So here are some reasons I still Mag:

1. @Drocilla
    2. I can kill bucketloads of gnome npcs and no one complains.
    3. Licking is not allowed.
    4. Liching is encouraged (seriously, undeath is awesome).
    5. I can make a joke about giving Sakaki my recipie for gnome stew, and everyone in the city thinks I'm being completely serious.
    6. @Drocilla
    7. Steampunk.
    8. I can wield a chain because finks like to ADD MORE CHAINS.
    9. Level 10 cutting/blunt/cold resist made possible with undeath/city construct. I'd only be at 8 otherwise.
    10. Most people aren't nasty about the fink thing. Like, we have stuff in the city that smells way worse.

• #3 isn't quite right...
  • Marcella said:
    #3 isn't quite right...
    *licks marcella*
    Now marcella love glom forever?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Roleplay in Gaudiguch! With @Altrea, @Eritheyl and a @Mysrai denizen!
  • My Dad works at a popular brewery in my region, and part of his compensation comes in the form of two free cases of beer, whatever flavor you want. Guess who surprised me with a case of my favorite beer? ^_^

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Ellanora said:
    Roleplay in Gaudiguch! With @Altrea, @Eritheyl and a @Mysrai denizen!
    I'm sorry that I was so preoccupied during most of that, but I hope you'll poke your head in again sometime soon!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • I just thought you were scared of Sebitti!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everyone who knows Sebitti is alternately afraid of her and occasionally hits on her.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I see Sebitti and I'm reminded of Sibatti from Aetolia. The fact that people are afraid of Sebitti just as they were afraid of Sibatti amuses me a bit.

• Daraius said:
    It's so bad for me to stay up until 3:00, but I cannot resist soapy family drama.  :-S
    Rave to @Daraius for handling said soapy family drama <3
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    belated raves for @Maylea for encouraging a rather confused Aeldra and generally being awesome (didn't manage to post this before absence).
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Sometimes @Silvanus reminds me that he is actually a closet romantic :x

Asani Myeras, of the Haze says to Silvanus, "She's trying to weaken you. Run away."

Silvanus d'Murani, Shaper of Rhythms says, "Impossible."

You say to Asani, "Only at the knees."

Silvanus d'Murani, Shaper of Rhythms says, "Our marriage goes deeper than most trees around us, we will forever be intertwined."

This discussion has been closed.