Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Also shout to @Calesta for his character's incredible range of rp depth, maturity, and to the player who's gone so far out of his character's way to help me get integrated into the game.

While there's so many other people I want to write shout outs for and just haven't had the time to you, you're all so dang cool and your characters are a lot of fun to play with! Keep being awesome!
    You're a pretty cool person yourself, Hroth. I'll never say no to people active around Glom and you're pretty ready and willing whenever it's needed. You and @Ellanora have been pretty awesome to have around. Sorry for when Nienla drags you lot into trouble though.
  • edited January 2016
    Hahaha, its all part of the fun! Character death just an opportunity for more rp.

I may be about as useful as two left feet right now for when it comes to group combat and pvp, but its been a delight tagging along with you and repeatedly typing, "point webbing at avurekhos" as fast as I can (...my character may need to talk to a psychologist one day about the revenge on Avurekhos complex she's developing though...). 

As an aside, I don't know how you all keep up with the pace with group combat. Your ability to speed read/type must be out of this world.
  • Hahaha, its all part of the fun! Character death just an opportunity for more rp.

I may be about as useful as two left feet right now for when it comes to group combat and pvp, but its been a delight tagging along with you and repeatedly typing, "point webbing at avurekhos" as fast as I can (...my character may need to talk to a psychologist one day about the revenge on Avurekhos complex she's developing though...). 

As an aside, I don't know how you all keep up with the pace with group combat. Your ability to speed read/type must be out of this world.
    You get used to it, really. I had the jitters when I came back as Nienla but it went away after getting into the rhythm again. I'm still nowhere close to where I was before, so there's that.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I pretty much just watch my prompt for balance and prone so I can attack, then watch my health slowly drain down to 0. But I suck at combat and have no real interest in learning :P .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Hahaha, its all part of the fun! Character death just an opportunity for more rp.

You should make some aliases so you don't have to type the whole thing out every time!
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    edited January 2016
    Oh, I completely forgot because I was super tired last night, but thanks for the astral hunt @Tremula and @Ymuli. We need more of these off-peak hunts!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Falmiis said:
    Oh, I completely forgot because I was super tired last night, but thanks for the astral hunt @Tremula and @Ymuli. We need more of these off-peak hunts!
    Taking a moment to shamelessly advertise:

"Tremula's Hunts. We may not be as good as ur'bashes, but we're off-peak."
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:
    Falmiis said:

ula'hunts, anyone?

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Bashula
  • Tremula said:
    Falmiis said:

THis reminds me, a belated Rave to @salome and @Calesta for the hunt last night...
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Been forever. I have talked to a few. But I want to say hello, and goodbye and thank you. If you don't know me, or who I am talking about skip this. If you do. You made my time awesome.

Thank you.

I took a moment to read through some of the messages, and just remembering. Oh and this just made me smile the most of all, this was a wonderful day for someone who had no clue what was going on, and did her best not to let everyone else know that!

Xenthos has assigned a fine of 1000000gp to be unenemied to the Ebonguard Guild. To pay this fine, go to the Hall of Records and type: DIPLOMACY EBONGUARD PAY FINE.

It really reminded me of some wonderful memories.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Killing the Wyrdling is less-than-fun memories to others, though! (PS: Your actual fine would have been death and murder if you preferred not to pay large piles of gold-- gold fines are so boring!)
  • Thank you @Talan for that hilariously comedic timing on the warning about how potent poteen pots are. This has made my day.
  • Yarou said:
    Tremula said:
    Falmiis said:

ula'hunts, anyone?

Emu's hunts
  • Ymu and Emu?
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
  • Ymuli said:
    Ymu and Emu?
    Actually, glom has someone with an emu or ostritch pet.
    Ssaliss's wife I think?
    Source of much humour.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Lyora has an ostrich (not a chicken /insidejoke).

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Fixed up some trigger bugs. Whee.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Also, raves for @Talan in general. You're a very big part of the reason I've not gone completely insane today, and likely on many, many other days as well. It's the little things.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Thanks to @Marcella for a fine welcome.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I want to know what kind of welcome earns a "disagree" for the expression of gratitude.
  • edited January 2016
    Raves 
    GLOMDORING NEWS #2475
    Date: 1/24/2016 at 6:54
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Duality Accords

Tidings, Glomdoring.

After giving significant considerations in time to Magnagora, Gaudiguch
    and Glomdoring have elected to proceed with a two-party treaty assigning
    us the status of mutual allies.

While we allow for one month from the date of the agreement for the
    treaty to be in effect, we are for all intents and purposes now bound to
    the document preserved within CHELP DUALITYACCORDS. Please familiarise
    yourself with this document as breaches of conduct will fall under the
    'Enforcement' provision of the treaty.

When and if Magnagora makes an effort to respond to the numerous
    advances we've presented, this treaty will be amended to include their
    nation's provisions in alignment with Glomdoring and Gaudiguch.

Considerable time, energy, and effort was taken by Salome to see this
    treaty signed into law, and it is with great satisfaction that I present
    what her hard work, much more than any other's, has set into motion.

Penned by my hand on the 9th of Roarkian, in the year 432 CE

Raves to @salome(who worked on that), I know this was a lot of hard work.
    Raves to @Eskell for trying to help in combat.
    Raves to @Lendale for putting up with doddering help.

This discussion has been closed.