Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Down with the man and his desire to box us into tiny vague surveys. *shakefist*
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • edited February 2016
    Celina said:
    Ayisdra said:
    Celina said:
    You guys made a really simple survey really complicated.
    But it wasn't really that simple. There are some things that Lusternia does bad. and some things it does good. So do I average the things out and vote that way? Or do I take the worst thing and use that? Or do I take the best thing? Or do I randomly take something in the middle?

You can't really condense all of lusternia and how one feels about it into a single score.
    It was that simple. It's asking about your overall satisfaction with Lusternia. Have you people ever taken surveys before? They don't ask you what you feel about canned green beans on July 16th. 

-----
    Broken quotes... my full reply is:
    All the surveys I have taken (given, this has been limited to professor surveys from college...) never asked about overall satisfaction. They were all specific questions (what was the worst part of the class/teacher, what was the best. how would you improve the class. etc).
  • The Celest nexus is sillier than Gaudiguch's
  • edited February 2016
    That was crazy.. and very unusual for Celest's nexus.
  • edited February 2016
    It's nice that things happen from time to time in Celest instead of it being freakishly quiet.

• I loved it, it was great.
  • pls2moar
  • For those that weren't there, what happened?

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    It looks really cool, but I'm not sure my terrible eyes can handle that for long periods of time.
  • Seems the surveys were pulled back on all the IRE (as far as I can tell). Not sure whether it was a quick survey or they decided to add more options for a later one
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited February 2016
    GTAccording to his website

On a sunny summer day I love to read a book outside. Not right in the sun; that’s too bright. I’ll hunt for a shady spot under a tree. The shaded paper contrasts with the crisp text nicely. If you were to actually measure the contrast between the two, you’d find it is much lower than black text on a white background (or white on black) on your display device of choice. Black text on white from a computer display is akin to reading a book in direct sunlight and tires the eye.

I've swapped to using it in my various text editors, and whether it's psychosomatic or not, I've noticed less headaches and the like. Figured why not do the same with mudlet on a new profile. As for editing out the clans, seemed like it'd cause me less headaches in the end.
    Thought I was done with this garbage, honestly.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Lambchops? Now that is a name I have not heard in a long time.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    edited February 2016
    Shari Lewis and Lambchop! So good. So great.

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Tarkenton said:
    I just spent twenty minutes setting up my Lusternia profile to use solarized for the color scheme. No UI, m&m, or anything like that installed at the moment, hence the lack of name highlighting and the icky prompt.
    http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized for anyone interested in what that is.

I just installed this on my work computer for my terminal. It...works rather well, actually.
  • edited February 2016
    see below post
  • Havastus said:
    For those that weren't there, what happened?
    Doctor Dolittle

The Rex Harrison version
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    If you are going to raid, then raid. Stop being bitches about it. 
  • Vaguepost is vague.

• Mmm, I wonder how much raiding would increase now. I admit I'd have preferred if deaths from org members on their own planes wouldnt cost anything in order to quell any possible future drama, but meh one can dream.
  • I have heard rumor there was a referendum on general satisfaction........ where did it go? Did it just go down super fast?
    So, out of curiosity, with the gmcp stuff, is the IRE stuff accessible by clients other than Nexus?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Malarious said:
    I have heard rumor there was a referendum on general satisfaction........ where did it go? Did it just go down super fast?

Every time they have done this referendum it has gone away very fast (lasts an hour or two, then goes away with nobody else seeing the results except them).
  • Tarkenton said:
    So, out of curiosity, with the gmcp stuff, is the IRE stuff accessible by clients other than Nexus?
    Yes.
This discussion has been closed.