Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Google is your friend. I personally don't try to get all technical about suit pieces, but sabatons (boots), cuisses (thigh armor), and gorget (generally around the neck and upper chest) are always good places to start. Vambraces (lower armo) always sound fancy as well.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited March 2016
     ▲
  • Gat dang forums are now displaying disagrees/agrees/likes at all times. It's a change and I don't like it.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Flattered by apparently being one of the first targets now. 

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited March 2016
    Hrm, as a shadowdancer you should have always been one of the first targets. Unless there's a melder with you. Then they take priority.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Mana killers are skeery. X_X
  • Glomdoring Mana Killer put fear in the Hart
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Why does it feel like this leprechaun election has been dragging on for far too long...
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Rivius said:
    Hrm, as a shadowdancer you should have always been one of the first targets. Unless there's a melder with you. Then they take priority.

I think I'm more pleased at the fact that I've apparently become regular/effective as a combatant enough to be looked at first now. ;;)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• 8300h|100%, 8800m|100%, 8650e|93%, 8p exbk - Sylv
    Miralona has been burned to death by Infernus Cyndarin.
    You see the death occur at a burning desert.  (?)
    Maligorn has been incinerated by Infernus Cyndarin.
    The burning pyres of incandescent fire suddenly erupt and coalesce into a roaring inferno. The inferno twists like a
    white hot tornado and you scream as it engulfs you, searing the flesh from your bones.
    Your flesh is charred, and you receive first degree burns.
    1716h|20%, 8800m|100%, 8650e|93%, 8p exbk - Sylv (-6584h, 79.3%)

Whelp. 7 fire resist. I know it's not 13/13 but really?
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    This would all be a lot of fun if between entering something and something happening there wouldn't be lag. WTB new internet  connection. Still was fun (and I surprisingly at least got half the time what was happening :-) ).
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I got a huge lag burst right after I phoenixed once, that had me reeling for a good 30s. 
  • Now, all Celina needs to do is learn refresh and the art of spamming it.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Falmiis said:
    8300h|100%, 8800m|100%, 8650e|93%, 8p exbk - Sylv
    Miralona has been burned to death by Infernus Cyndarin.
    Maligorn has been incinerated by Infernus Cyndarin.
    The burning pyres of incandescent fire suddenly erupt and coalesce into a roaring inferno. The inferno twists like a
    white hot tornado and you scream as it engulfs you, searing the flesh from your bones.
    Your flesh is charred, and you receive first degree burns.
    1716h|20%, 8800m|100%, 8650e|93%, 8p exbk - Sylv (-6584h, 79.3%)

Whelp. 7 fire resist. I know it's not 13/13 but really?
    Here's what you do. Issue Celina and explain that her damage is obviously too much, and needs looking at. Then complain that she's abusing a bug any time she uses that skill.

It's what the South did to Morbo when Aerochem came out.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    edited March 2016
    Incidentally, that particular 'bug' wouldn't have occured if aerochem came out post-overhaul, because the boosting artifacts work differently. 
  • And incidentally, similar to the close scrutiny at @Avurekhos's Fury damage.

Also, re: lag, it's been spiking up whenever there's any sort of moderately-sized group fight. I'm pretty sure it's not anyone's individual internet connection. :(
    See you in Sapience.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    But there was a bug....
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Nobody's issued Avurekhos' damage (because it's not bugged) and he's been spamming it for months.  If you want Celina's damage fixed, ask Avurekhos to envoy his (and everyone else's) bombs! :D
    Armor does help against Druid fury, it shouldn't be hurting quite as much as the unleashes of any of the mages. 
  • I agree, envoy them all down (then buff chemwood bomb damage please)
    It would be nice if woodchem bombs did anywhere near the same damage (though it wouldn't really solve any problems). 
  • Xenthos said:
    Nobody's issued Avurekhos' damage (because it's not bugged) 

No, nobody bugged Fury because it's a crap skill and if he wants to waste power spamming it then good for him.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    edited March 2016
    For reference, here is Avurekhos with 11 cutting buff to my 7 resistance and 20% physical reduction from armour:

8300h|100%, 8800m|100%, 9300e|105%, 10p exksSi - Gero
    Like the hand of an angry god, nature turns against you as trees come alive and pound you with heavy branches. Rocks and
    debris fly through the air, slicing into your skin, while the fury of the wind mixes with the angry howl of beasts.
    3082h|37%, 8800m|100%, 9300e|105%, 10p exksSi - Gero (-5218h, 62.9%)

Same test without any armour:
    8300h|100%, 8800m|100%, 9300e|100%, 10p exbksSi - Gero
    Like the hand of an angry god, nature turns against you as trees come alive and pound you with heavy branches. Rocks and
    debris fly through the air, slicing into your skin, while the fury of the wind mixes with the angry howl of beasts.
    1723h|20%, 8800m|100%, 9300e|100%, 10p exbksSi - Gero (-6577h, 79.2%)
  • I could swear Stratas or somebody had envoyed Fury so it will go from 100% cutting to 50% cutting 25/25 other(electricity/divinus for the serens and poison/excoro for the Glom).

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I will now always see Emma Stone when thinking of @Cyndarin
    See you in Sapience.
This discussion has been closed.