Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Yeah, MeteorStorm starts fires in the room, regular Meteor doesn't.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    It's only meteor storm that has a chance to light rooms on fire, iirc. 
  • Lol dreamweaver griefing, huh. With the mechanics how they are, and the lack of consequences to being forced to snap back, the only real answer is to escalate griefing in response. Oh well.

• If you have trouble with the forest being on fire, you can also get the help of elementalists- CAST FREEZE GROUND snuffs the flames quite nicely.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
    No one should be tanking multiple violets with no consequences, even exclusively spamming the health stealing attack. Something's wonky if that's the case,, either your violet is doing very little damage for some reason or they're healing too much somehow.  Especially i the dreamweaver in question is who I think they are. 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Went into that Domoth challenge expecting a miserable failure; went way better than I was expecting it too.  Woo Prime-time activity and doing-of-things.
  • Xenthos said:
    Went into that Domoth challenge expecting a miserable failure; went way better than I was expecting it too.  Woo Prime-time activity and doing-of-things.
    Definitely enjoyed the Domoth attempt for steal.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Lusternia: Age of Lag
    See you in Sapience.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Was a fun fight, but I think I made my meld a circle. #JustDramubeThings

• Oh god, I don't know what happened in the southwest corner there. I'm suddenly spamming healing stuff with like a .3 lag and no idea what's going on and I eat a toad, and I think the only excuse I had for not dying terribly is that I think everyone else was having the same problem.
    Thul said:
    Oh god, I don't know what happened in the southwest corner there. I'm suddenly spamming healing stuff with like a .3 lag and no idea what's going on and I eat a toad, and I think the only excuse I had for not dying terribly is that I think everyone else was having the same problem.
    Everyone was.  I kept getting passively afflicted with aeon, and then 5s later it was auto-curing (via timeout).
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    It was a fun fight, we definitely did better than expected

good deal. 

Lag was nuts, I tried to start a lagreport but it was too lagged to do so

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • All I was doing was pit duty and even that was lagging me out. A few times I came into a room, saw an enemy in my pits but by the time I could react they were climbed out and moved on to another room. Doesn't help when you go to give chase the sand currents move you the opposite direction... WTB sand current ring.
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    edited April 2016
    I think I survived that particular fight just because people took so long to retarget after people died.

I was spamming tumble for a bit before I gave up. Ended up tumbling three rooms and it took a few minutes for all my system curing spam to finish going through.

Either way, great fight overall!
  • I swear I had like 5 minutes of commands trying to go through after I died.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Thul said:
    Oh god, I don't know what happened in the southwest corner there. I'm suddenly spamming healing stuff with like a .3 lag and no idea what's going on and I eat a toad, and I think the only excuse I had for not dying terribly is that I think everyone else was having the same problem.
    You were saved by Enyalida....who a split second later was squished instead.

Also I think I got two kills to avatar wrath, ha.

Definitely fun skirmishes! 

Got a cancan kill!

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • @Falmiis got a cloudcoils kill. Hahaha!
    See you in Sapience.
    yeah, on me >(

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • A lot of things that do not often happen, happened during that fight. Thanks, Lag.
    See you in Sapience.
    I kissed a toad, yes. 
    Did you like it?

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Enyalida said:
    I kissed a toad, yes. 
    Also used gore as an instakill.

Twice.

Not during the lag-portions.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Demartel said:
    All I was doing was pit duty and even that was lagging me out. A few times I came into a room, saw an enemy in my pits but by the time I could react they were climbed out and moved on to another room. Doesn't help when you go to give chase the sand currents move you the opposite direction... WTB sand current ring.
    Hrm, for some reason I hoped one of the existing rings already covered sand waves :[ I guess that's a no?
    Also used gore to impale.

Like 12+ times, gotta count to know. 

During all portions of the fight.

If you decide to appreciate nuance suddenly, then we can talk. 

Rivius said:
    Demartel said:
    All I was doing was pit duty and even that was lagging me out. A few times I came into a room, saw an enemy in my pits but by the time I could react they were climbed out and moved on to another room. Doesn't help when you go to give chase the sand currents move you the opposite direction... WTB sand current ring.
    Hrm, for some reason I hoped one of the existing rings already covered sand waves :[ I guess that's a no?
    Nope, nothing covers sand waves.
  • Rivius said:
    Demartel said:
    Don't think there's an arti for it, unless it's categorized under the same as the earth elemental quakes. Which I doubt it is.

To quote someone else: 

Synkarin said:
    The funny thing is you basically agree with me, but for some reason want to argue it out.

• Who's agreeing with you? I haven't seen any agreement-arguments in the last page yet.

This discussion has been closed.