Character Secrets

Comments

• I have a few.

Despite not being all that well liked, (yes, I know she's annoying, that's the entire point), she still loves her city and allies. Everyone. Even if she is nasty at some point. She usually crawls back apologizing because all she wants is to be liked and be a part of whatever is going on.

She sometimes regrets becoming a battle mage, but they're needed so badly, she can't bring herself to give it up. And she gets one hell of a rush in combat, it's like an addiction for her.

She's piss her pants scared of Divine, and while she worships them, they terrify her a hell of a lot.

In being adopted she really only knew Crek, and learned later to love Lerad. She loves them both equally now, and wants to make them proud and bring honor to the family.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Hmm... Sulaei dislikes most women because she seems them all as fickle and catty, and has experiences to back up those feelings. But at the same time, the person she most admires right now is Aiyana who vaguely restored her faith in well... various things.

Her biggest pet peeve is hypocrisy. She's honest to a fault and doesn't just want, but expects other people to be the same way, even though 99% aren't and never will be.

She dislikes bards because she secretly wants to be one, but has a severe case of stage fright.

One of her favorite things are spiders, especially her enormous spider mount. They fascinate her.

She hates and loves Munsia because she's the first person who ever bypassed the whole hypocrisy thing and has a "I say it like it is" (or like she wants to) way, regardless of consequence. Refreshing!

And... last for now... she's sadistic, though very few have seen that side of her!

Oh... okay, and she's immensely curious about Raezon because anything that's "forbidden" is an instant pull for her.
  • Oh and forgot one more thing, Ghrowlii absolutely despises dresses and skirts.  She doesn't care if someone else wears them, but she would sooner be killed by a firefly or go through some other such humiliating thing than wear a dress or skirt.
  • edited April 2013
    Well, it's not much, but I guess it's a starter - Nakarel's left handed. I've always admired left handed people (IRL) for an unknown reason. Guess it all started back in first grade when they forced everybody to write with their right hand - made an impression even though I've been right handed my whole life.

Emerald is his favourite gem. All his vials are made of emerald (green is his favorite color). And the rest (clothing, etc.) is of geomantic design since he is more than proud to be one.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Maerad is hideously clumsy and ungraceful.

She spends a huge quantity of her time trying to conceal it thanks to a mixture of posture lessons and clothing that hides how carefully she has to place her steps so as not to trip over things, but sometimes when she's especially emotional she gets distracted and lets it show.
  • Shulamit likes designing books and clothing more then she likes designing cup cakes. But, she likes eating them, so it's a tradeoff.

It's a minor thing...
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    My alts will rarely ever kill mobs of the same species; IE, an aslaran alt won't generally hunt the aslaran camp.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Alary is, in fact, not racist. She just likes eating certain races far too much. And she only hates MOORS Krokani, not other krokani. Even if they do smell a little funny. She's got cleanse, she's good.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Siam secretly wants to join a Glomfamily, but then he'd have to be...proper and non-random. Que horror!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Join Stormcrow, then.

You wouldn't have to change a thing.
  • Cthazoth is scared of kephera. They might drag him back to the Prison!

:O

Also hi. I'm back.
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.

• Siam said:
    Siam secretly wants to join a Glomfamily, but then he'd have to be...proper and non-random. Que horror!
    People's willingness to put up with your randomness is directly related to your proximity to cookies. It's scientific fact.

You'll have to pretty much dress Siam entirely in cookies, and risk getting devoured by Lyora constantly as a result, but you can do this.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited April 2013
    Morkarion's quietly building up a giant essence bomb figurine, which he has publicly mentioned the reasoning behind.

He has however failed to mention the other reason for it's existence to just about everyone because surprises are fun.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Since the majority of people will never interact with my character, here it goes:

Xarcon is both a complicated and simple Magnagoran:

Complicated in that he is clearly insane. He firmly believes that everyone is out to get him whether it be friend or foe. He knows that all three of his Divine Patrons hate him and the majority of Magnagora keep him at a distance. Heck, he practically destroyed the City when he was Magistrate. He rarely says anything on the city and guild aether and feels the most comfortable in an empty city with the voices in his head. Most people get their first impression via his infamous speeches on the newsboard.

Simple in that he will use any method possible to get from point A to B. He has a very structured mind in the midst of the madness. All the stones have to be aligned a certain way and the statues have to wear nice clothes to protect them from the weather. Approach him with a request and he will accomplish it quickly unless there are other tasks that have priority.

He loves the Taint and wishes the Basin would to. He secretly dreams of being proficient with his combat skills but knows that he lacks the dedication and time. One of his ultimate goals is to create a language specifically designed for his Guild.
  • And just to spam some more, Cthazoth holds zero interest in advancing in city or guild.
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • Xarcon said:
    One of his ultimate goals is to create a language specifically designed for his Guild.
    It's not hard, Emar did it and it was kickass. Love Crowtongue.
    A masked taurian exclaims, "Sugoi! Gorlois-kun is kawaii, uguu~!"
  • Shikha constantly talks to her loyal nightmare companion, Vidette, as if she were another person. I've come very close several times to making her a legitimate pet just to have her emote back horsey things, which I would probably still only do if nobody else were in the room.
  • Shikha also always tips the blackjack and roulette mobs after playing.
  • Ollie loves his awesome mother
  • Gorlois writes Lusternian Erotica. Pretty twisted stuff.
  • It's not like I was the first to do it. Rule 34 and all that.
  • edited April 2013
    Write one about Shaddus and make it contain all his alts
  • Ollie said:
    Now i just threw up a lot.

Mebbe I take requests >.> Tell me your lusternian fantasy and I may write it for a small fee. Ho hum. It'll probably be accepted better than the repeated attempts at putting brothels in Lusternia.
  • Ollie said:
    Is this incest or masturbation?  :-/
  • edited April 2013
    It's both. In a sick, twisted, Shaddus way.

Alary is writing some books. A series. She may never finish it.

She's also learning to influence and finds it lazy leveling. 

She's going to reincarnate into Dracnari but keep an Aslaran race hat. She wants to be the BEST, and apparently people don't think she can as an Aslaran.
  • Incestbation.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Shedrin said:
    Incestbation.
    Awww, and here I come, hoping for a profession of love for Elanorwen from Shedrin... and I get this? :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.