Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• I LOVE that it is a dragon. We need more DRAGONS!
    It's pronounced "Maggy'!

Explorer (80%), Achiever (53%), Socializer (53%), Killer (13%)
    Bartle Taxonomy
    (test yourself)

• Buying keys and having ridiculously good luck with vaults..
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Making a free key and having ridiculously good luck with the vaults! ... Although it was a 1/12 chance that I'd get something I wanted.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • @Kaizynne you the real MVP.
  • Kai said:
    @Kaizynne you the real MVP.
    Victory or Death.
  • I don't think you play anymore... but @Aiakon, you crazy mother :# er... reading your first collection of essays was... interesting.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Mulengi said:
    I don't think you play anymore... but @Aiakon, you crazy mother :# er... reading your first collection of essays was... interesting.
    Aiakon was an absolutely mad genius, and I had the honor of meeting him once or twice. I even had the opportunity to give him the Geomancer Guild honor.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Your bug #27117 has been resolved: Spectral trade curios do not have to be wielded, and therefore don't need to be in the multitool. They will work from a curiobox however.

This is pertinent information I wish I knew sooner, or at least thought of, but I'm pleased enough to just be happy over it! And share, yes.

• Jolanthe said:
    Your bug #27117 has been resolved: Spectral trade curios do not have to be wielded, and therefore don't need to be in the multitool. They will work from a curiobox however.

This is pertinent information I wish I knew sooner, or at least thought of, but I'm pleased enough to just be happy over it! And share, yes.

Help spectral trade curios says they need to be wielded to be used. Is the help file incorrect on that?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Uzriel said:
    Jolanthe said:
    Your bug #27117 has been resolved: Spectral trade curios do not have to be wielded, and therefore don't need to be in the multitool. They will work from a curiobox however.

Help spectral trade curios says they need to be wielded to be used. Is the help file incorrect on that?

It is incorrect.  My trade curios work just fine unwielded.
  • Can they also be loaned out or do they only work for the owner?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I only tried to loan them out once, the person who I loaned them to said that it didn't work.  But I don't know if 1) That was a bug, or 2) The RNG just didn't fire for them.
  • Uzriel said:
    Can they also be loaned out or do they only work for the owner?
    In the past, I have transferred the curio to trusted friends for a 'loan'.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Shoutout to @Uzriel and @Vatul for being the first people I used lichdom on. Special thanks to Uzriel for helping me figure out how to do it.
  • Many raves for @Ianir.
  • Support and @Aonia. Holy :# . Thank you peeps.
  • @Llani evil and made me cry!
    You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.
  • Changelog 1995 is full of awesome curio tweaks.
  • When a spontaneous tea party with @Mahalath, @Vatul and @Uzriel is joined by an unexpected visitor. I may have been giggling like a madwoman as we teased poor Antreus i'Xiia and his dealings with his insubordinate shrew. Sooo much fun even if brief!
  • Wow. Today was a fun day. Thanks internet people, you know who you are.
  • Saved up goop for a hand of the demigod and finally had something to do with the hundred million essence I was sitting on. Now to regain it and do it again.