Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• A multitude of raves to @Daraius for the impromptu welcome back into Hallifaxian society, and for introducing Orvi and Turilira to comrade 'Loops'!  <3

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited February 2020
    I've been telling people for so long that it should be theoretically possible to get 9 anomalies from a single quake.
    Well, today the timing turned out perfectly!
    12420h, 10400m, 10400e, 10p mBelrxkb<>- /19:39:04.192/
    The ground shakes as a void-black anomaly is ripped away from Bridge Over Toronada Lava River.
    Flashes of a void-black anomaly appear as it comes into existence.
    12420h, 10400m, 10400e, 10p mBelrxkb<>- /19:39:09.050/

First nom lifted was so close that it didn't even have a prompt between the release and the respawn. Hooray for 9 noms.
  • Let's keep Raves for celebrations only, please! If you want to chat about other things that are not raves, by all means make a separate thread.
    Art by the wonderful Gurashi.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    If only there was a tweets thread... oh wait, there is!  Hooray!
  • Dys said:
    Rave for the ongoing Gaudi festival and everyone who's worked on it and taken part in the events. The opening ceremony and procession were great, the museobervatorium is extremely awesome - I love that dracnari designer!

And raves to Malarious for coming to my rescue when I ran out of time preparing the packs for the Gaudi hunt. 375 enciphered letters. :D
    That whole setup was really clever and the clues were well-written, and I'm sure it was a lot of work to put it all together. I tried, but I couldn't even be smugly Hallifaxian about it. It was cool.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • I'm just now appreciating that DST has pushed the weave closer to my bedtime, and it's going to be a lot more manageable to risk finishing dailies after work rather than constantly racing to set up an easy finish right after the weave since I might not always have time later.

Having dailies reset dead in the middle of your play time is gross. Yay DST.

• That's one I've never understood. Objectively, (time before weave) + (time after weave) is the same regardless of exactly when the weave is.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited March 2020
    Big thank you to the lovely Charites! 
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited March 2020
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Thank you @Jolanthe and curio market buyers for helping me make my sileni set in less than a day 🥰
  • Uzriel said:
    A small little wine and art gathering with @Sapphira @Kailanna and @Mahalath. I might have had an idea for the topic to the next one.

Sorry to have missed it!
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • A rave for the greathunt, harmony, and death weekend. By the time chaos rolled around I was way too exhausted to want to even touch it.

I really didn't expect to do well in the events at all but when I saw I wasn't doing half-bad I decided I might as well go all in on them and see.