Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Thanks for the three head pats, Raezon! And thanks Mysrai for only asking Shulamit to bathe in lava once to become unstinky from the headpats.
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• Thanks for all the people who worked together from both sides of the alliance during this weekend's dragon nonsense <3 Lots of reeeally fun RP!! It was really magical and totally made me cry. Love you all yes <3 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• PRESENTS
  • Carakhan said:
    I'm SO EXCITED about today's event. At long last, you guys get to appreciate the amazingness that has been my help behind the scenes for the recent events.

WE HAVE SO MANY PLANS!
    I'm super excited for all of you. It's wonderful to have a team to work with who synergise well. Keep being amazing, y'all. :)

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Gunna shove Lady Lantra and Lady Terentia full of cup cakes, and Lady Terentia might get that hat the Shofet and Lady Kalikai said She should get centuries ago. Just...have to find where I put it.
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• edited June 2020
    Shulamit said:
    Gunna shove Lady Lantra and Lady Terentia full of cup cakes, and Lady Terentia might get that hat the Shofet and Lady Kalikai said She should get centuries ago. Just...have to find where I put it.
    Leave a little room for friend-shaped cookies, I have a lot of very good friends to introduce Them to D: !!!

Also @Ayisdra: YES 
    Or would that be Mag's Thax, Morgfyre, and Raezon?
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Huge rave for the admin (particularly whoever was Norns!) helping with a quest that seemed broken but was more of a state issue, then making a change so the state was acknowledged and didn't feel like a letdown.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    You examine a harmony spark curio piece of the Chroma Rod Curio Set carefully, before carefully
    touching it to a partial chroma rod curio piece of the Chroma Rod Curio Set. A brief flash of light
    reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing the Chromatic Rod of the
    Avenger.

:heart:

• Design review team is really burning it up. Kudos!
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    @Mysrai For things. Secrets. Wanted to mention the goodfeels out in the open, 'cause deserve.