What are you listening to at the moment?

Comments

• Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• LuceLuce Fox Populi

• edited August 2020
    This has been my ode to Glomdoring for the last several days:
    I know things are changing
    But, darling, I'm saying
    I've been here all along

Come what may
    I'll still stay
    Inside your mind
    For all of time
    Singing, ooh
    We will be alright

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• I would totally watch that FF14 video, except, well, I haven't played 5.3 yet, and I'm terrified of spoilers D:

• Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.
  • edited September 2020

• A BLAST from the PAST. 
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• edited September 2020

You are startled as a lemon meringue pie bounces harmlessly off you after being thrown at you by Mysrai.

• Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

Yet if a boon be granted me, unworthy as I am, let it be for a steady hand with a clear eye and a fury most inflaming.

• From White Snake (film) 2019

• Skip up to about 45 minutes where it actually starts.

• Don't understand a word, but I love it.

• Avatar by Sam Smith. You can follow her on Twitter here.

• Disturbed once again doing a ridiculously good cover version.
  • We really don't see enough soprano saxophone out there.
  • Welp, guess I'll post another of hers!

• "So, Jo, what's on your mind?"

"Oh, nothing really."