What are you listening to at the moment?

1171819202123»

Comments

• JolantheJolanthe Member Posts: 521 Fabled

• LuceLuce Fox Populi Member Posts: 2,573 Transcendent

Looking for something else, but this caught my attention.
  • AruinAruin Member Posts: 91 Master
    edited June 18
                                                           I like a lot of songs by this band and understand none of them.

• QuixoteQuixote Member Posts: 11 Inept

Such delightful time signature shenanigans.

This is absolutely brilliant!
    I'll play again:

• ParhelionParhelion Member Posts: 243 Expert

Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."

• XiranXiran Member Posts: 105 Adept
    edited July 30

• AlexandriaAlexandria Member Posts: 360 Fabled
    edited August 2
    I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but trying to link the actual video rather than the link doesn't work for me anymore. :( 

Jolene - Hildegard von Blingin'

Bardcore/medieval version. I wish this artist had more songs up! Every single one is amazing so far.
    Post edited by Alexandria on

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but trying to link the actual video rather than the link doesn't work for me anymore. :( 
    I am relying on the link provided by the share function on Youtube itself - at least on desktop, it is located just to the right of the like/dislike bar. Totally missed when it was implemented and failed to see it for ages myself.
  • AlexandriaAlexandria Member Posts: 360 Fabled
    Ah, I assumed it wasn't working because it used to show the video in the edit box. So weird.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• ParhelionParhelion Member Posts: 243 Expert

Her voice firm and commanding, Terentia, the Even Bladed says to you, "You have kept your oath to Me, Parhelion. You have sworn to maintain Justice in these troubled times."
  • OrventaOrventa Member Posts: 606 Mythical
    edited August 6

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)

• LantraLantra Member Posts: 17 Capable