What are you listening to at the moment?

Comments

• edited November 2019

I wish that I could grow up with you
    I wanna see the world the way you do
    I want to fall off the edge with you
    I want to fall with you

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I saw Kishi Bashi live a few years ago in a little venue in Norfolk, VA, and his opening band turned out to be pretty fantastic too. I don't think they make music anymore though.  :(

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."

• ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.

• Boy... mood for Gurashi these days.

Got so much to lose
    Got so much to prove
    God don't let me lose my mind
    Trouble on my left, trouble on my right
    I've been facing trouble almost all my life
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.

• too sweet, gosh

• I wanna be immortal
    Like a God in the sky
    I wanna be a silk flower
    Like I'm never gonna die
    I wanna live forever
    Forever in your heart
    And we'll always be together
    From the end to the start
    That's what we do it for
    To reserve a place
    It's just another part of the human race

I'm forever chasing after time
    But everybody dies....
  • edited December 2019
    Well it's not quite what other people have linked, but I absolutely love this song.
    Kinda teary hearing it live as well, especially the tribute version they did.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Sylandra said:

noooo I said I'd never go baaaaack

• I doubt it’s most people’s choice of music but for part of my holiday travels listening to some of the songs from a musical festival I went to earlier this year.

Here is a highlight from day one. Two amazing guitarists playing my favorite Beatles song? Yes please.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QlSulOdrVdo

(Also how to embed videos in the post rather than just linking? If somebody can PM me that I will edit this post accordingly)
  • Wife started playing Hollow Knight the other day. What a tremendous soundtrack...!!!

edited December 2019
    Is this your first time?!

(Greenpath is my wake up alarm every morning :D )

I used to make cakes.

This week in "getting emotional over furry nonsense"

I used to make cakes.

• oh my god this is some bitchin' boss music

• edited December 2019
    That music brings back traumatic memories.  :( In that game I only got to hear about 3 seconds of that tune before I got flattened.
  • Raimari said:
    <3

I've been fortunate enough to attend a Distant Worlds concert - incredible.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Lief said:
    I've been fortunate enough to attend a Distant Worlds concert - incredible.
    The entire FF series has some amazing music in general. Soken and Uematsu especially.
    The Distant Worlds concerts are also a wonder, even if I've not physically seen one.

• I love the pixel animations that come with this one.