What are you listening to at the moment?

11617192122

Comments

  • GurashiGurashi Member Posts: 640 Transcendent
    edited September 2019
    Okay nerdtime: I feel like every good character has a handful of songs that stick with them or reflect them for people (come on - we've all done it, don't lie). So I'm posting the one I made for Gurashi! I tried to focus on songs that have violins/cellos, which are his instrument o' choice <3 Thanks for listening!

    When They Cry: Gurashi Character Playlist
    Post edited by Gurashi on
    Many greetings! I do commissions!

    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’


  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia GameMember Posts: 4,731 Transcendent
    Gurashi said:
    Okay nerdtime: I feel like every good character has a handful of songs that stick with them or reflect them for people (come on - we've all done it, don't lie). So I'm posting the one I made for Gurashi! I tried to focus on songs that have violins/cellos, which are his instrument o' choice <3 Thanks for listening!

    When They Cry: Gurashi Character Playlist
    Is this a thread yet? If not this could be a fun one to put together! “Your Character’s Playlist.”
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • GurashiGurashi Member Posts: 640 Transcendent
    Sylandra said:
    Gurashi said:
    Okay nerdtime: I feel like every good character has a handful of songs that stick with them or reflect them for people (come on - we've all done it, don't lie). So I'm posting the one I made for Gurashi! I tried to focus on songs that have violins/cellos, which are his instrument o' choice <3 Thanks for listening!

    When They Cry: Gurashi Character Playlist
    Is this a thread yet? If not this could be a fun one to put together! “Your Character’s Playlist.”
    .....!!!!! 

    *puts on grown-up hat* I'm on it.
    Many greetings! I do commissions!

    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’


  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne Member Posts: 3,004 Transcendent
    I hear @Nocht 's favorite piece is 4'33''.

    image
  • JolantheJolanthe Member Posts: 416 Fabled

  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,746 Transcendent
    Cranking the Breath of the Wild soundtrack at work today. I remember there was some angst about it before the game came out (and even I was a little skeptical). But damn, what a masterpiece.  <3<3<3
    I used to make cakes.

    Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,746 Transcendent
    edited September 2019
    Just standard aetherflare music.




    I used to make cakes.

    Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • JolantheJolanthe Member Posts: 416 Fabled

  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,746 Transcendent
    edited September 2019
    Where is the BoTW Hyrule Castle / Ballad of the Wind Fish mashup we need?  :s


    I used to make cakes.

    Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia GameMember Posts: 4,731 Transcendent


    While we're sharing Zelda remixes.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • JolantheJolanthe Member Posts: 416 Fabled

  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,746 Transcendent
    Jolanthe bringing the chippies, yessss.
    I used to make cakes.

    Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • JolantheJolanthe Member Posts: 416 Fabled

  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,746 Transcendent
    Here's a couple chippies for you.




    I used to make cakes.

    Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,746 Transcendent


    I'm sorry and you're welcome.
    I used to make cakes.

    Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • GurashiGurashi Member Posts: 640 Transcendent
    edited October 2019


    (I always imagine that Gurashi plays the violin like the dude does during song #3 at 14:08 - full of motion! And excitement! And having so! Much! Fun!)
    Many greetings! I do commissions!

    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’


  • JolantheJolanthe Member Posts: 416 Fabled

  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,746 Transcendent

    I used to make cakes.

    Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • JolantheJolanthe Member Posts: 416 Fabled

  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,746 Transcendent
    This thread is just becoming the place for Jolanthe and me to trade chippies, but I'm okay with that. 


    I used to make cakes.

    Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,746 Transcendent
    All this chip trading inspired me to download Famitracker. I'll never make anything worth listening to, but it's really fun to play around with. :D
    I used to make cakes.

    Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • JolantheJolanthe Member Posts: 416 Fabled

  • ChorosChoros Member Posts: 178 Adept


    Ianir the Anomaly has bestowed His divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 30 months.
  • ChorosChoros Member Posts: 178 Adept


    Ianir the Anomaly has bestowed His divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 30 months.
  • CoralineCoraline Member Posts: 531 Virtuoso


    Happy Halloween Month!
    You feel a sudden emptiness as your salt friend leaves you.
  • JolantheJolanthe Member Posts: 416 Fabled

  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,746 Transcendent
    It’s spoopy season for sure.  :o
    I used to make cakes.

    Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • JolantheJolanthe Member Posts: 416 Fabled


    I'm not sure if I've had too much internet, or not enough internet.

  • CoralineCoraline Member Posts: 531 Virtuoso
    Jolanthe said:


    I'm not sure if I've had too much internet, or not enough internet.

    I can feel the spider crawling on me  :s
    You feel a sudden emptiness as your salt friend leaves you.
  • JolantheJolanthe Member Posts: 416 Fabled

Sign In or Register to comment.