What are you listening to at the moment?

Comments

• GurashiGurashi Member Posts: 409 Transcendent
    edited June 14
    Gurashi said:
    I like this game, I'll play this game:
    [edit] I don't know how to make it show the cover art *huffs n puffs* 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hZN-bCLl3c
    You have to use the link from the Share button on Youtube. It's a speciallink.
    *gets stressed out cause it isn't working*
    I guess once I post the first one incorrectly, it'll never work *laugh* Oh well. Song is still good. 
    Many greetings! I do commissions!

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

edited June 14
    Okay let's try this one, one of Ishra n mine's favorite songs ever:

[edit] IT WOOOORKED <3

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• CoralineCoraline Member Posts: 514 Virtuoso

The Venerable Masasachi Dith, Tranquil Sophist tells you, "You will never reach enlightenment if you are in such a hurry."
  • GabeGabe Member Posts: 52 Capable

...*sips lucidity* 😏

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,652 Transcendent
    If I told you there was a song called "A Bag Lady," I bet  you wouldn't expect it to sound like this.

https://vimeo.com/17156554
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • AlexandriaAlexandria Member Posts: 218 Gifted
    edited June 19

Acid Rain - Avenged Sevenfold

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

• JolantheJolanthe Member Posts: 365 Virtuoso

• MakaiMakai Member Posts: 413 Adept
    edited June 21

This is such a rad soundtrack. 
    I used to make cakes.

edited June 25

Tori Amos- Teen Spirit. Such a good cover!

The below song, a favourite from my teen years. Apt for today.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia GameMember Posts: 4,707 Transcendent

Portius said:
    Is Toshan monasticism a trick to domesticate loboshigaru and turn them all into good doggies who need treats?

my feels

• AlexandriaAlexandria Member Posts: 218 Gifted
    edited July 1
    It's a Cranberries kinda day.

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Prepare to have fun.

My 6 year old son introduced me to the 'Heroes of Robloxia' score. I could hear he was humming along to it, and asked what it was. It's pretty good!

Random click/choice! Glad I did!

• CoralineCoraline Member Posts: 514 Virtuoso

Some background music while doing w*rk
    The Venerable Masasachi Dith, Tranquil Sophist tells you, "You will never reach enlightenment if you are in such a hurry."

edited July 13
    On today’s Friends at the Table I learned of the existence of a nyckelharpa, and let me just say... dang.

Post edited by Daraius on
    I used to make cakes.

Does anyone know if the show is worth checking out? I've never heard a soundtrack like this and it's wild.
    I used to make cakes.

Daraius said:

Does anyone know if the show is worth checking out? I've never heard a soundtrack like this and it's wild.
    @Daraius TBH - I always prefer to check shows out for myself and form my own opinion, because what someone else dislikes, you might like...(?) Especially with a soundtrack like this. Sometimes it's the music that makes the film/show (?)

edited July 14
    Jolanthe said:

Oof, I need more heart flags for that one.  <3<3<3
    I used to make cakes.

• RegatRegat Member Posts: 18 Inept
    edited July 14
    Glomdoring got me like:

• LiefLief Member Posts: 332 Fabled
    I've been hooked on lofi music lately.

A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."

~

Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."