What are you listening to at the moment?

Comments

• AydeksaAydeksa Member Posts: 68 Capable
    Current obsession is this band doing a cover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msgimk3mV6g
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.Member Posts: 8,124 Transcendent
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • AlaksanteriAlaksanteri Member Posts: 533 Mythical
    edited May 8

Post edited by Alaksanteri on
  • MakaiMakai Member Posts: 245 Capable

Always enjoyed the song, but super hyped that it got used for Borderlands 3 teaser.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Three Lakes, WIMember Posts: 2,909 Transcendent

This is my jam right now.

Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • GabeGabe Member Posts: 19 Apprentice
    Becoming a fan of this guy.

• EaEa Member Posts: 25 Apprentice
    edited April 14

• EaEa Member Posts: 25 Apprentice
    edited April 15

• CoralineCoraline Member Posts: 279 Adept

So, Voltaire is pretty neat..
    Ghost-shark, ghost-shark! A ghost and a shark!
    He's spooky and scary and white
    He swims circles around in the night
    He fights with the forces of Light
    If you see him, you will die of fright!

Sometimes you just wanna dance. 
  • EjderhaEjderha Member Posts: 185 Gifted

I love this composition 👌
  • CoralineCoraline Member Posts: 279 Adept
    edited May 6

(Only 3000 BC kids will remember this)
    Ghost-shark, ghost-shark! A ghost and a shark!
    He's spooky and scary and white
    He swims circles around in the night
    He fights with the forces of Light
    If you see him, you will die of fright!
  • EnadonellaEnadonella Member Posts: 454 Expert
    edited May 7
    I stand by the Oneiroi's decision to pull the book from the public library. I will specifically withdraw the Oneiroi's reason why and replace it with my own words which I've stated to you several times: We reserve the right to pull writings in the public library in our sole and absolute discretion. Any reason given for pulling a public writing is out of courtesy only and not to be taken as a precedent or a rule.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.Member Posts: 8,124 Transcendent
    edited May 7
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    edited May 9
    Please bear in mind that this thread was created to share music that we like, not to convey messages to other players. Thanks!

Have been obssessed with this one for the past few days:

Post edited by Alaksanteri on
  • IlthiliorIlthilior Member Posts: 82 Adept
    edited May 10
    https://youtu.be/TQOwFS7pLhk
    Post edited by Ilthilior on
  • AlexandriaAlexandria Member Posts: 5 Inept
    edited May 9

Godsmack - Under Your Scars

My favourite band of 16-18 years (One of) Within Temptation
    Why won't my videos expand :/

Shaddus said:
    Why won't my videos expand :/

When on youtube, click on the 'share' icon. The link listed there is the one which will make your videos expand.

Sharing is caring..? :D