Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• A fun minievent for a customization I got.  <3

I hope the others involved enjoyed it too, ended up roping in more people than I had really planned, not that I minded at all.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Meeting Gurashi and Sutekh in game! Lots of fun. Sutekh scares Selenity, but still, lots of fun!
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    To chime in with @Alaula , @Lantra, that was one beautiful wedding. I'm very much amazed and in awe about this work and I'm at a loss for words at this beautifully done moments. Thank you very much for putting in the time and lovely effort <3
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • @Aeldra @Alaula Was a wonderful time, thank you both for having Lantra officiate! <3
    Avatar by Sam Smith. You can follow her on Twitter here.
  • I want to throw a rave out to all you lovely people that joined our little impromptu session at the park. What started off as a simple picnic turned into a storytime of the Elder Wars and then a small crowd came to join us. Thanks to @Aeldra for telling the story and initiating the picnic, @Ferne for joining us and asking about Kethuru, @Valluin for joining in for the story, @Gurashi for thinking we were playing on the swings and decided to crash, @Lantra for being awesome and listening in, and @Gyorn for being curious and dropping in. It was a wonderful little surprise. Maybe we can plan to have more in the future if people are interested.
  • Alaula said:
    I want to throw a rave out to all you lovely people that joined our little impromptu session at the park. What started off as a simple picnic turned into a storytime of the Elder Wars and then a small crowd came to join us. Thanks to @Aeldra for telling the story and initiating the picnic, @Ferne for joining us and asking about Kethuru, @Valluin for joining in for the story, @Gurashi for thinking we were playing on the swings and decided to crash, @Lantra for being awesome and listening in, and @Gyorn for being curious and dropping in. It was a wonderful little surprise. Maybe we can plan to have more in the future if people are interested.
    Look Gurashi saw 4 people gathered at their most favoritest room in all of New Celest and immediately thought "SWINGSET TIME" and instead it was -learning- time AND swingset time. A+. Thanks for letting me crash the lesson!
    ‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• It’s fantastic. Just wish it were better documented in game.
  • edited December 2020
    *******************************************************************************
          Id   Description                         Status  Months  Warmth Prestige 
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
      387627   a tacky Solstice vest               unworn      95       3 divine
    *******************************************************************************

Divinely ugly sweater-vest. Thanks for spreading the joy, @Ashira.

Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• Ahhh, Solstice Court. Full of postcards to yeet at people and huskies you can summon with treats and play with. It's great!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "Do you pay attention when you talk, dearest?"

• @Zouviqil

Your comments are a delight to read, thank you so much for being a part of our wonderful commune. Bearing witness to the efforts that people have placed for Glomdoring's community for the past year and hearing they made such a difference is a joy to read.

Welcome home
  • AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    Alaula said:
    @Lantra OMG you are AMAZING!
    The wedding stuff you had was gorgeous. Thank you so much for agreeing to it. I am running around with my hands in the air like a muppet. <3 HealerMom

Also because my brain is scattered, a thank you to @Aeldra @Alarin and @Faragan for joining. Sorry to those that couldn't make it. @Kali we missed you too!

I'm... ungodly late to this one (Forgot the password. Again.) but YES, that ceremony was very beautiful. @Lantra did a heck of a job on it! Also glad I made it home in the nick of time to log in, though worse-case scenario, I would have logged in from my phone, lol. <3

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.

• AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    1. I love the non-merian quarter revamp, thank you TLC!

2. The quest in Celest for the solistice item is so cute omg

3. THANK YOU FOR FINALLY SELLING THE OLD SOLSTICE ITEMS I'VE WANTED THEM FOR AGES
    I bought every single one as soon as I found out! :D

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.

• Alarin said:
    I bought every single one as soon as I found out! :D
    Yes! As this is my first year experiencing the event, I was really excited to play with all the previous toys.