The Errant Seedling

edited March 2021 in Event Scrolls
In which Rhalkyr tracks down the lovely @Cheliyi for a harmless chat. Perfectly amiable. Yessir, he's a real sweetheart!  o:)

The Errant Seedling

I had a fantastic time with this, it was very satisfying, and Cheliyi is precious and should be protected at all costs. From Rhalkyr, probably

Editing in updates as the happen!

Following the below-promised meeting with Gurashi (which can be read in Treats, Trees, Tears ), Rhalkyr is chatting with Esei and having an adorably wholesome moment petting lil' Tsillah, (Which can be read in Dark Father) when Cheliyi rudely interrupts. She is, to put it mildly, somewhat upset that Rhalkyr made her beloved parent cry. How terribly unexpected :3c 

Spite Sprouts

"I see facets of you suited towards Myself, yes. But also facets suited for dearest Viravain, and even Manteekan and Shikari."
 -Nocht

Comments

• Cheliyi was kind enough to provide a log from her perspective, so I edited that in, so our lovely viewers can get a peek into the inner workings of both minds C: 
    "I see facets of you suited towards Myself, yes. But also facets suited for dearest Viravain, and even Manteekan and Shikari."
     -Nocht
  • "Tell, father, Rhalkyr wishes to speak."

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• Man, this was so much fun! Chel really is an unfortunately open book, no matter how much she wants to pretend otherwise. Then again, what else do you expect when she promises to never lie. :'(
    Cheliyi squints. Hesitantly, she asks, "Does He need pants?"
  • Gurashi said:
    "Tell, father, Rhalkyr wishes to speak."

-Nocht
  • edited March 2021
    Following the above-promised meeting with @Gurashi (which can be read in Treats, Trees, Tears ), Rhalkyr is chatting with Esei and having an adorably wholesome moment petting lil' Tsillah, (Which can be read in Dark Father) when @Cheliyi rudely interrupts. She is, to put it mildly, somewhat upset that Rhalkyr made her beloved parent cry. How terribly unexpected :3c 

Spite Sprouts

-Nocht
  • Rhalkyr said:
    Following the above-promised meeting with @Gurashi (which can be read in Treats, Trees, Tears ), Rhalkyr is chatting with Esei and having an adorably wholesome moment petting lil' Tsillah, (Which can be read in Dark Father) when @Cheliyi rudely interrupts. She is, to put it mildly, somewhat upset that Rhalkyr made her beloved parent cry. How terribly unexpected :3c 

Spite Sprouts

Old habits die hard :)

I will do anything.
    Cheliyi squints. Hesitantly, she asks, "Does He need pants?"
  • AlarinAlarin Wailuku, Maui, Hawai'i
    ....you made Gurashi cry? Where's my pistol! D: Lol.

A giant panda bounds into view, flanked by a gargantuan gorilla clad in golden plate armour. They both salute as the vision fades.

• Alarin said:
    ....you made Gurashi cry? Where's my pistol! D: Lol.

Gurashi made Gurashi cry - Rhalkyr just spoke the truth in a less than gentle manner.  o:)
     -Nocht